80's Music Montage.

"Your father was an alcoholic too?" asked Ger interrupting the story.

"Eh; yeah kid, but he got better. I'm sure yours will too," replied Jerry Lee mouse, patting a paw against Ger's skinny-fingered hand.

Ariana and Johnny looked at each other not knowing what to say to their friend, not knowing how to make it better.

"Was that your song you were singing when we came in?" Ari finally broke the silence.

"Eh, yeah," said Ger blushing, his pale skin and freckles turned his embarrassed cheeks the color of a turnip.

"We should play that at the audition for Look who has no talent, if yer alright with that Ger, I know it's kind of personal," said Johnny.

"Yeah, I think I am, What do you think Ari," Ger asked

"Come on girly! We can't do this as a two-piece outfit"

"Don't call me girly, mouse, the name's Ariana" she said, as she folded her arms in her defiant pose, sitting back in her chair causing the old wood to creak, before letting her grimace break into a smile.

"Only if you sing it! And by the way. What did you say to my father to get him to change his mind?"

"Us? Nothing, but just so you know, your ma's amazing" said johnny.

"I know," said Ariana, rolling her eyes as she imagined what had happened at home.

"So, how long have we got to get ready for this audition?" asked Jerry Lee Mouse, getting down to business.

"Six weeks," answered Johnny.

"Six weeks!" shouted the mouse. "Well, what are we waiting for? That's an 80's rock montage kind of time limit! Let's get rocking!"