Chapter 2

I was getting bored watching Shin Chan on TV. He left to work and he asked me to resign my job since I got pregnant. It was boring like a Hell. So I started to do which I always loved to do. I started to rearrange our room. Dusting everything, changing curtains, rearranging shelves, changing bed sheet covers, changing the place of my mint plant. I just love it. While doing so I saw our collage photo. In that the middle photo showed me, Jungkook and in between my professor. It was not a lie that Photographs not only bring the memories but also pull us inside of the lovely moments it held. But that photo was not taken in a not so lovely moment but it surely was a beginning for my most lovely moments to be captured in future. Seeing that I couldn't help but to think about our first meet.

" Are you guys ready for today's training? " Our professor asked us.

" Yes, sir. " we told energetically as usual.

" Super, but today we have a certain tourists who will be staying here for one week. And there will be a Korean." hearing that there were several "ohs". Korean? Seriously? I have heard about them through my school friends who would watch Korean dramas and were crazy fans of K-pop singers. They would say that they looked too hot but I never found so. Let's see.

" So separate as a pair, you partners can help each other. Let's see which pair gets good ratings from the tourists. Here is the list of tourists with their nationality and you can start selecting." Our professor told rather enthusiastically for this new assignment. He was always fond of his job, meeting new and different people.

" Sir, Me and Kalidas will be partners." I told while holding my best friends's hand up in air. Kalidas, he was my best friend since my childhood. I know he is maniac of meeting new people and he would take that as a challenge and accomplish them too.

" For me, this American girl named Olivia Nicholas." I told my professor.

" Me, that Korean guy, Jeon Jungkook." my friend told. Followed by everyone told to whom they wanted to be the guide.

" Now, exchange your tourists with your partner. " my professor told earning a lots of ufffffs and nos. But we couldn't say anything to him we had to follow his instructions, our marks were in his hand. That was the first time I regretted being the partner of my friend. I didn't like the idea of being a guide for a Korean. I heard Koreans are very arrogant and self - centered. But I could try. Let's see who wins.

" Hi sir, Good Morning, Welcome to Pondicherry. " I welcomed him with my professional smile with my hands joined infront of my chest.

" GM " he told while typing something in his phone with a damn smirk. How Dare he!! I knew it! An Arrogant maniac. But I couldn't just snap at him, could I? I looked around me and found almost every other tourists that my co-mates got was so friendly and particularly my best friend's partner who should literally be mine. The same moment my friend turned his head to wish me good luck which was our tradition for months since our training but this time I mouthed ' Go to Hell ' with a glaring. Seeing that his thumps up drowned low and he looked confused but eventually he went with his training.

It was a evening time which our professor planned to be a correct time for visiting beach. Every tourists along with their guides went towards Rock Beach so was me and Jungkook.

"This statue is of Francois Dupleix, the French who governed  Pondicherry  from 1742 to 1754. This statue made of granite, which was commissioned in the year 1870, stands as a symbol of the imperial French colonial rule in Pondicherry like Japanese did at Korea. " I was explaining about Dupleix statue but got no response still I continued. " This whole place is children park which attracts many children and families to visit here. " I told while gesturing the surrounding place where the statue situated. Again I got no response turning to his direction I met with some sympathy looks from my native people. And that Korean moron was already 20 feets away from me making me look like a lunatic. He was taking the picture of small children playing there with the camera that hung around his neck. How much I wished to strangle him with that camera strap.

My that day went by following him wherever he went like his dog. I just hated him like anything.

" I love it when you call me senorita. " my Memory Lane pulled back with my ringtone. Jackfruit it showed. With a smile I took it.

" Took the medicines? " he asked as usual. Caring husband, you know.

" No. " I replied as usual. I took the medicines while keeping the phone on my tummy. It was his routine. I never knew what he had been talking with our baby. After talking with me for a while he informed me about the arrival of Kalidas. They became best buddies. I became so happy because after a long back I would be meeting my partner in crime. I could only pray that he had already forgiven me.

😇😇😇😇😇😇

Share your thoughts buddies......