Good-Bye St. Marie

Start from the beginning

|

Flashback/ In the Principal's Office

|

"Wha- Ichigo-chan are you sure about this?" "Yes sir, and I would appreciate it if you accept it, Please Do!" I said bowing "Ho ho ho, Very well if you won't regret it and if that's what you really want?" "I won't, this is truly what I want" I told him still bowing "Alright, consider your letter accepted, anything else?" "Yes, if it's not a problem can you send Henri-sensei a letter for me?" I said now looking at him nervous "Might I ask why?" "Well, I can send it but, well I thought it would reach him much faster if the principal sent it. Oh but I understand if you can't!" I finished flustered "Ho ho ho, I will try my best" "Ah! Thank you sir" I said doing a quick bow and turning around to leave "Ichigo-chan" the principal called out, I turned around and faced him and with a smile, he told me "St. Marie will always welcome you with open arms. Good Luck" "Thank you sir" I said with a sad and grateful smile.

|

End of Flashback

|

I was packing my things when Rumi entered the room "So, you're really leaving" "I'm sorry Rumi, I know it's not your fault nor it's the fault of the academy but I need this" "I understand Ichigo-chan" "Just promise me you'll keep in touch" Rumi said hugging me "I will" I told her holding back tears while hugging her back "I swear I'm going to give those stupid prince's and Miura a piece of my mind!" she said ending the hug, beginning to be fired up and doing a fist "Don't just ignore them and if they ask about me... say you don't know what they are talking about" "Geez, you are super nice for your own good" Rumi said scratching her hair "It's not that, it's just I don't want to get you mixed up in this mess" "Okay, well I have to get to class, I'll miss you" Rumi said giving me a last hug -ding dong ding dong- "Go, I'll be alright, I'll text you later" "Promise" she said holding her pinky out "Promise" I said connecting my pinky with hers "Bye" "Bye" we both waved at each other.

"Are you done packing Ichigo?" Vanilla said flying next to me "Yeah, I-just-need to-close-the luggage MMmm-oof...done" I said finally forcing the luggage to close "At what time are we leaving?" "After school, so we don't bump with Miura or those three jerks so we better get some sleep, it's going to be a long trip" "Agreed" Vanilla said and we both took our last nap in St. Marie Academy.

|

4hours later

|

We had woken up 2 hours ago, and we spent 1-hour hiding and sneaking out of St. Marie so the three jerks wouldn't see us and now we have been waiting for 1-hour for the bus that will take us to the train station. After waiting for another 30 min the bus stopped and I got in, Vanilla was in my purse which was zipped halfway so she could breathe and nap if she'd liked to.

"Are we there yet?" "Only 20min more Vanilla" "Okay, wake me up when we get to the train station" "Yeah, sure"

|

20min later

|

"We're here Vanilla!" "Mmm? Oh, how long is the ride going to be?" "Like another 20 or 30 min" "Does your mom knows that you are coming home? Why couldn't she pick you up from St. Marie?" Vanilla asked while I got on the train to go home "She said she would but I declined, she said why and I told her that I needed time alone to think, but she said she would pick me up from the train station" "Mmm, I'm here for you Ichigo!" "Thanks, Vanilla"

|

30min later

|

-Brrrr Brrrrr- "Hello? Mom, Ah yeah I see you!" I answered and finished the call "Hi mom!" "Ichigo, how are you?" "I'm better, had a lot of time to think, it helped thanks mom" "No problem honey" mom said hugging me and kissing my forehead "Come on, I haven't talked to your father or your sister about you coming home. Dad is working and Natsume is still in school, they're going to be so happy when they see you!" She said smiling while she started the car "Then let's give them a surprise, I'll help you make dinner and some desserts" I offered "Alright let's go grocery shopping!" She said making a turn, driving to the store. I turned around facing the open window feeling the cold breeze that hit my face, I closed my eyes, and with a small smile and a tear that was whisked away by the wind, I said 'Good-bye-'  "St. Marie".

================================================================================================================================================================

Another Chapter for today! I hope y'all like it and keep reading.

Welp, nothing else to say other than I love you guys and Good Morning, Good Afternoon, and Good Night!

MEME TIME!!

Please stand for the Anime, Manga & Otaku Pledge (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧