03

day: saturday
time: 8:45 a.m.

your phone buzzed against your forehead, causing you to jump a little. you sighed, and reached up for your phone. once again, you had fallen asleep the previous night scrolling through your phone. you absently rubbed your forehead where your phone had left an imprint, and squinted at the bright screen; opening a new instagram dm.

atsumu_miya:
i'm hungry.

you sighed, and sunk further against your pillows. it was too early for atsumu and his antics.

y/n:
and what do you want me to do about that?
wait HOW DID YOU EVEN FIND MY INSTAGRAM

atsumu_miya:
it wasn't that hard to find..
we should get breakfast

you couldn't help but find his confidence amusing. he really wasn't going to give up; and you had no plans of going on a date with him but..breakfast did sound good. especially since he had caused you to wake up earlier than you had originally planned to.

y/n:
fine. you're buying.

atsumu_miya
aww demanding looks cute on you y/n.

y/n:
mm. you're making me reconsider this

atsumu_miya:
NO NO NO WAIT
i'll stopppp :(
9:15 :)

{time skip}

you kicked your feet back and forth while you waited on the bench for atsumu. despite your mom giving you an extremely hard time on your outfit, you had finally settled on;

 despite your mom giving you an extremely hard time on your outfit, you had finally settled on;

your vision went black as two large hands covered your eyes from behind. "guess who?"

you chuckled, and punched the shoulder of the figure behind you. "i know it's you idiot." you teased.

atsumu removed his hands, and you stood up to face him; brushing off your jeans lightly. woah. he definitely looked..different without his school uniform; he was sporting a maroon hoodie with an oversized denim jacket over top. attractive, you had to admit.

atsumu looked you up and down slowly causing a pink streak to tint your face.

"cute." he thought aloud, and his bluntness made your stomach squirm. before you could speak he grabbed your hand unexpectedly and pulled you along. "come onnn, i'm hungry." he whined.

his hand was surprisingly smooth; you had expected it to be much tougher since he was a setter.  he had a tight grip, but not too tight that it was uncomfortable; just the kind that assured he wouldn't lose you.

when you made it to the cafe, he stopped and dropped your hand to open the door for you, then smiled widely at you. you rolled your eyes but smiled the tiniest bit.