Rushing in, Sero sent out a series of fast punches and kicks which were all easily dodged by the blonde. Smirking to himself, Sero quickly sent out a line of tape towards the blonde when he went to dodge another punch.

Rosinate simply stared at the tape as it came close to him and didn't do anything as the tape wrapped around his left arm. Smirking, Sero immediately took this as an opportunity to try and immobilize the blonde for good. If he had looked closer, he would have noticed the smirk on the other blonde's features.

Class 1A however was freaking out. The nest student in the class was getting owned by.. the tape guy? Some were happy for Sero while majority were just.. shocked.

The arena was surprised too. The student who had come in first place on everything up until this point was losing.. it didn't make sense!

Rosinate dropped his small smirk at the incoming arm of Sero. He had played around long enough. He was tired and ready to go back and rest. With this in mind, he reached out and stopped Sero's arm with his free hand and cut the tape holding his other arm with his sharp string.

With speed that only some pro heroes could follow, he flipped the boy over his head and with one finger, tied the boy up with invisible strings. Leaning his face towards the shocked tape boy, he whispered so that no cameras could pick up,

"Don't ever try touching me again.. tape boy." And with his usual bored face back in place, he stood up and walked away once Midnight called the match.

Walking away with hands in his pockets, he ignored all the cheers and just sighed. His head snapped up when the sarcastic tone of Shinsou reached his ears.

"And here I thought you were going to lose.. shame I have to go against you next time, eh? Fighting my date.. how cruel." Smiling at the purple haired boy, Rosinate couldn't help but play along with the bit.

"Me? Lose? Never. And don't worry.. you won't be in pain until at least the second date." And with a small wink at the end, Rosinate walked away, not missing the bright red blush that spread across the others cheeks.

'That damn blonde..' Shinsou couldn't help the smile that spread across his face. He still had a lot of questions and he expected answers.. but for right now he basked in the warmth that the other brought with every little joke.

As expected, at least from Rosinate, Shinsou won his fight with little trouble. All he had to do was say he didn't find girls attractive and Denki all of a sudden became a professor teaching a lecture at colleges.

Needless to say, the round was over pretty fast.

Sitting back with his class, he ignored the shouts of disbelief at Denki's loss and instead cheered loudly for the purple haired boy. He wasn't the only one as all the the gen Ed. Class cheered on Shinsou as he walked back to the sidelines.

Rosinate himself almost teared up seeing Shinsou smile so brightly. He was finally being accepted by others for his quirk.. Rosinates couldn't be more happy. Cheering loudly again, he leaned over the railing and waved at the purple haired boy, making said boy blush red and quickly walk away.

Laughing, he didn't bother acknowledging the surprised stares of his classmates. None of them had ever seen him so.. expressive with someone before. Sure the boy smiled and laughed but never so much at one time. Even more, it was all with one purple haired boy.