New life and Bullies

Start from the beginning

"You must be new here!" Charlotte says.

"Yes! I moved here the other day, (Saturday) and I got a job at Junk'N Stuff yesterday.

"Oh my gosh! I work there too!" Jasper says.

"Ahem!" Charlotte says, clearing her throat.

"So does charlotte." Jasper says.

"I started there as a helper with the cashier," I say

"I'm the cashier!" Jasper says

"Wow! It'll be nice getting to know you." I say, shyly

"Here is my number," Jasper says.

"Thanks. Charlotte will you write yours." I say

"Sure." She says.

"See you guys in class." I say, walking to physics.

Later After school

I walk up to my locker when this creepy dude jumps me.

"Tell me who you are or you get it!" The dude says.

"Stop! Don't hurt me! I'm new here!" I say, tears filling my eyes.

"I don't care that you're new!" He says

"I'm Y/N L/N!" I say, now crying.

"Stop right there." Henry says

"Henry!" I say

"YN? Are you ok?" He says.

"Yes!" I say

"Not for long you are!" The dude says, punching me knocking me over. I drop my notebook on the ground.

"YN!" Henry says, Rushing to my side.

"Ooh, the pretty new girl has a boyfriend! Well, I'll trash this notebook!" He says, ripping my notebook.

"No!" I say as he rips my notebook full of stuff before my parents became bad. I try to move but henry holds me back.

"Say Goodnight!" The Dude says, knocking me out.

Henrys POV:

"Y/N? Are you ok?" I say as I ask the h/c girl, who is unconscious

"Henry! What happened?" Jasper says, running to my side.

"Is Y/N ok?" Charlotte says.

"No, she was being attacked by some creepy dude," I say.

"Let's get her to Junk'N Stuff," Charlotte says, lifting y/n off the ground while I help.

We walk to Junk'N Stuff where Ray is waiting for us.

"Ray! We need help!" I exclaim.

"What happened?!" He says

"Y/n was attacked at school and knocked out!" I tell him.

"Bring her down to the Mancave and let her rest," Jasper suggests. Ray nods.

We go down the elevator. I stand still with y/n in my arms, bridal style.

"Jasper can you get me a blanket, I don't want the new girl to be cold," I say.

"Sure thing bud!" Jasper says.

He gets me our cozy fuzzy blankets and I let her rest her head on my chest. She looks so beautiful that I may be falling for her. Jasper sits on my left side while charlotte sits on my right side. She suddenly wakes up.

Your POV:

I wake up in a strange place. I hear a familiar whisper from Jasper.

"She's waking up" Jasper says.

I find myself wrapped in Henry's arms.

"Henry?" I say 

"Y/n! You're awake! You ok?" Henry says

"Yeah but Ow" I say but my ankle starts to hurt.

"Henry, her ankle is broken." Charlotte says.

"Ow!" I say in pain as Jasper comes over.

"Here I have this special tape!" Jasper says, wrapping my ankle.

"What does it do?" Henry asks, sitting next to me.

"It heals bones faster than usual!"  He explains.

"Wow!" I say.

"I'm glad you're ok!"

"So why did that guy attack y/n?" Ray asks.

"Well, it was that horrible bully (O.C) Trevor who always bullies new girls!" Charlotte says, "He hates when they carry notebooks around because who thinks they are nerds." She continued "He almost hurt me but 'Kid danger' rescued me!" She explains.

"Well y/n, since you're new to the danger team, I'm 'Captain man' and Henry is 'kid danger'." Ray explains. "But since you're a helper with the cashier, you may not be down in the man cave often but you'll still be able to know charlotte, henry, and I." Ray continued 

"Wow! That's awesome! I can't wait to know everyone, including henry!" I say.

"Well let's get upstairs to the cash register so we can help the customers." Jasper says as we walk to the elevator.

"Yeah good idea" I say, walking on my crutches charlotte handed me.

As the elevator closes Jasper and I talk for a bit.

"So If you don't mind me asking but what was written in the notebook?" Jasper asks

"Yeah, There was some stuff my parents wrote about me. Things like how much they loved me and pics of me and my 'best friend' Jessica. But they started drinking and doing bad things. They drove into a lake with me in it. I survived but they had to go to the hospital. Then they were fighting and drinking more and I decided to move out because.." I pause as I feel tears coming down my cheek. "I didn't want bad things to happen to me and Jessica became a mean, populalar, girl and made fun of me. Soon I had no friends and I wanted my notebook so I could tell someone about my parents. I need a fresh new star." I explain, now sobbing.

"Y/n! I'm so sorry!" Jasper says, rubbing my arm. I lean my head on his shoulder.

I cry into his shoulder. He strokes my hair as I sob.

"How about we tell Henry and Charlotte about this after the store closes. I can tell that Henry is catching feelings for you and he'll protect you. He'll make sure nothing bad ever happens." Jasper explains, pulling me in an embrace, I hug him back and we head to the store upstairs. While we help customers, Jasper and I talk about life. I know we are going to be best friends but I feel like he is catching feelings. If those boys fight over me I don't know what to say. I'd pick Henry to date but Jaseper as a guy best friend.

~Later~

We head down to the man cave and hangout with henry and charlotte. I explain the whole story of my past. It involved me sobbing into Henrys chest. Charlotte felt really bad for me.

"Y/n! We'll protect you no matter what!" Henry says, hugging me.

"Yes! Since you know the secret of Kid danger, he'll protect you." Charlotte says.

"Thanks! I finally feel like I have real, true friends." I say and they all smiled.

(End of chapter! I might do season 5 episodes for this story! but for the next chapter you get kidnapped and henry saves you and there's a huge battle and you fight along with henry and become girl danger. I don't wanna spoil it but another hint: Jasper and Henry fight over you. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I might include the flashback but I will put in what everyone says.)