♧♢♤♡6♡♤♢♧

"So everything is done?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Done and dusted." He gave a genuine smile and I noticed his eyebags. "You can take the day off and relax."

Shouldn't I be the one saying that?" I questioned as I pointed my eyebags then pointed to his one.

"This is nothing compared to what i used to do before."

"What did you use to do before?"

"I work as an IT in a small company and I do all of their works 24/7. So don't worry about me because I'm used to it."

I took a sip on my coffee while checking everything.

"Impressive... even Project 8 is ready to launch tonight." I commented then looked at Haru. "Is there anything else that needs to be done today?"

He went on the other desk to check his notes and scanned through it.

"Aside from interviewing the new recruits, you're pretty much free for the rest of the day." He answered and I nodded.

"Bring in the new recruits." I demanded and he nodded.

"Yes master."
_______

"Here's George Bush, he graduate at Biology and Chemistry." Haru told me and he let the person George in.

"Welcome-" I was cut off when George rushed towards my table and took my hand.

"Hi, my name is George Bush and I'm very intelligent in Science that I know how many atoms in mitochondria and why a parallel world like this exist! Everything can be explain through Science and I'm the perfect guy for the job!" George introduced himself and I yanked my hand away while looking at Haru who was trying to supress his laughter.

"A...ha, nice to meet you George. I think-" I was cut off again when he interrupted me.

"I would really like to meet the Game Master to show them what I can do! Can you please let me meet them directly, I don't really need one of their Assistant to test my knowledge." He showed his cockiness and I rolled my eyes.

"I am the Game Master." I told him and he widen his eyes.

"Oh, you look like you lack basic knowledge of-" This time, it was my turn to interrupt as I smash my hand on the table.

"Look George, I admire your enthusiasm but you're the one who lacks knowledge." As soon as I said that, he glared at me.

"Excuse me? Are you challenging my intelligence?"

"No I'm not..." I stood up and leaned in front of my desk while crossing my arms. "But you made one mistake, there are no atoms in a mitochondria.  Get me the next recruits and get him out of here."

"Wait-no! I can explai-" The door was shut as the guards took him out.

"Well that was something." Haru commented and I sigh as I returned to my seat.

"Tell me about it." I said then gave him a serious look. "What the heck is a mitochondria?"

"Eh? You know that there's no atoms in a mitochondria but you don't know what a mitochondria is?" He questioned and I shrugged.

"I failed Science and I only know about atoms."

"That explains it."

"Whatever."
______

The next two person were two students. One with curly long hair and the other one has short hair. Unlike the first guy, they seem calm and was waiting for me to speak.

"Welcome to PWO, it stands for Parallel Wolrd Organization." I managed to introduced the company to them without any interruptions.

"And as a Game Dealer, you must not tell anyone your true identity otherwise you'll get killed immediately by the red lasers. Your job is to create a game that will challenge the players and the less players to survive the game, the more visa you will get."

"Haru please show them around." Was my final sentence until he took Momoka and Asahi.

I then opened my laptop and replayed the Game of Tag earlier. It was unexpected that six players survived when my calculations was five.

"Let's see... one of the person who survived was Aguni." I played the part when he discovered the identity of the Tagger.

"The Tagger is 190cm tall and weighs 60kg. Their dominant hand is their right hand and his shooting is rudimentary. Most likely an ex-SDF officer or policeman."

"Impressive observation skills, no wonder why he survived."

I continued watching their part until I saw him sacrificing his ally.

"What a cruel world... definitely a Spade. He relies on his strength and has been able to survive most of the games."

The next person I looked into was Usagi. She's been playing alone and had been surviving all the games.  Very athletic and most likely to survive Spade and Clubs games.

She was a climber and played a big part in the game, she's one of the reason why the players survived the game.

Next one were Karube and Arisu. Unlike Arisu, Karube was more of a physical type than an intelligent one. He's obviously a Spade and Arisu was Diamond.

Karube was an aggressive one comparing to Arisu. The reason why they survived the game Dead or Alive was because of Arisu's observation and calculation skills.

Another one was Tatta, a lucky survivor who was saved by Arisu and still alive because of Arisu.

"He doesn't fit in any type." I fiddled with the mouse as I observed Tatta.

He was a new player and he didn't show any potential on the game. Not even on physical because he just sat there crying when the Tagger started shooting at him.