♧♢♤♡2♡♤♢♧

Of course you already knew his name as you've been observing him since his first game.

You were interrupted when a guy asked you a question. You drop the headset and Chishiya put it back to his ear.

"Umm excuse me, what happened to all of the people in Tokyo?" You looked a the guy and observed his appearance.

'He's new.' You thought as you ignored him and went to the corner.

You watch as more people entered the game and you felt sorry as you already knew that half of them wouldn't make it out alive.

After all, it was you who created this game and you wanted to test it out to see if you'll need improvement on the future games.

"There's a lot of people here, do you think there will be doctors?" You heard another person coming in and your mouth went agape.

They were in the game of Dead or Alive and they both survived.

'So only the student died, not bad.' You were starting to think that the other guy who was more silent will make it back to the new world.

As for the other guy, he'll be dead immediately in a Heart game as he use his mouth more than his brain.

The same new guy approached them and asked what the game was about. You put on your headset to block out the sound as you didn't want to hear anymore explanations about the game.

You already know all about it, how it works and you even know what type the game would be before entering.

The Game Master knows it all and it's exciting for them to see survivors coming out of the game Arena.

It only means that they have the potential to survive until the final round appears.

Registration has now closed

Your music was interrupted by the voice of the ai so you put your headset away. You pretended to listen to the rules even though you already know it by heart.

Game will now commence

As all of you made your way inside, you decided that you'll observe everyone from afar.

You went to the elevator and before the door closes, a hand appeared in the last second, causing the door to open again.

Chishiya went in then smirked at you. You just smile back and pretended you were glad to see him.

He was about to press the level 7 button but you beat him upto it. You didn't expect that he would want to be in the same floor as you but you didn't care anyway.

You waited patiently as the numbers started counting up and you hoped that someone will at least find the safezone without you helping this time.

"You're not really new to the game aren't you?" The blonde suddenly asked and you almost jumped upon hearing his voice.

"W-what makes you say that?" You questioned while looking at him and he was already smirking at you.

"When you started listening to the music earlier, that's when you stopped your act as if you got bored with it and expected that everyone bought it." He explained and you put your hands in your pocket.  

"Nice observation." You commented.

"No one will buy that ugly acting of yours." Chishiya remarks and you were about to reply but the elevator stopped.

DING!

As soon as the door opens, Chishiya walked out and you scoff before following him.

'You think you're clever? Let's see if you can figure out where the safezone is!' You thought as you went in the balcony with him.

"If you want to get the best view, this is the perfect spot." Chishiya told you and you rolled your eyes because you already know he was right.

You then started observing the players.

'Let's see...'

"...people looks like they're about to die as usual." You glanced at Chishiya as you leaned on the balcony and rested your head on your hands.

You weren't surprise that he was thinking the same thing as you so you gave him credit for having excellent observation skills.

'Those two girls looked new as well, they'll die in an instant when the tagger sees them.' You thought as you started looking at the people.

'The guy with the glasses doesn't look smart'

'Oh, it looks like that old lady will be the first one to die, she doesn't seem like she knows what she's doing'

'Well we have a man in a suit, he's dying as well'

'There's the new guy... he may be clueless but I guess he knows what he's doing considering that he's trying to open the doors.' You smirked as you watched the guy in the hat. 'He's the closest one in the safezone though'

You yawned as you started thinking that this game was a bit hard for the beginners. You then saw the two guys earlier with the Agent following them.

You remembered that their name was Arisu and Karube when they introduced themselves to the Agent guy.

'Oh? I guess we have a player who have the potential to discover the safezone'

You then noticed Chishiya waving at someone so you followed his gaze and saw two guys. You recognized the bald guy, he was one the friend of the guy who created the Beach in Borderland.

"Oh... that's nasty." Chishiya commented when the bald guy didn't wave back.