8 Rings & 1 Big Surprise | T. Brady

☆ C A S T L I S T ☆

Tom Brady playing as himself

Spirit Lucas playing as Demi Lovato and Tom Brady's girlfriend

Along with various Tampa Bay Bucaneers players.

** I'd like to take a second and dedicate this part to Bradyisthegoat12, I hope you enjoy and thanks you for requesting!**
---

The stadium was booming with cheering and screaming as the clock was ticking down in the final quarter of Super Bowl LV. I couldn't believe that the Tampa Bay Bucaneers were about to be world champions.

Looking back at the start of the season compared to now was absolutely crazy to think about, the ups and downs that this team has been through is truly amazing. But to see this team fight their way to the top after all the doubt was even more impressive.

If anyone was deserving of a Super Bowl ring it was the man I love, wearing number tweleve. Tom Brady and I have together for a couple years now after he and Gisele had a nasty split. I can honestly say that these years with Tom have been the best and most exciting years of my entire life.

Not only was I in love, but I was also about four weeks pregnant.. with all the hype and excitement surrounding the Super Bowl, I decided to wait until after the big game to break the news to Tom. I wasn't sure how he would take it since we've never really talked about having kids given that he already has three of his own. It didn't matter what I thought about the situation, I had to tell him tonight.

In the final minutes of Super Bowl LV the Chiefs tried to at least put more points on the board, but Tom and the Bucs completely dominated the game.

Once the clock ran down to zero the media flooded onto mid field surrounding the star of the game, my boyfriend, and the love of my life, Tom Brady.

I smiled to myself thinking about his amazing legacy and this outstanding achievement. I needed to see him, I needed to congratulate him, I just had to. I ran out to mid field desperately searching for the man that I call mine, but I couldn't find him. Instead I ran into his partner in crime, Rob Gronkowski.