" remember the part when Dad said there was an option for Jessica to join the death eaters "I said" you really think that  can happen "Tom said" so not really "I said" but there is definitely a way "I said" NO Mattheo understand you can't be with that girl "Tom said" you know what I don't care about you and father "I said and I went out" you are very stupid Mattheo and that is because of an ordinary girl "Tom said" she is not ordinary, but whatever I tell you you will not understand "I said and went out.

Tom's pov

"what are you going to do" Draco said "I don't know, I don't believe he can be so stupid" I said. He's doing all this for a girl. "I have an idea," I said. I took a piece of paper and a pen. I wrote on paper

, 'I just wanted to tell you that you're a stupid Potter and I don't want to see you or talk to you again, M.R.'

"now we have to find a way for this to get to Jessica" I said "what" Draco said "this" I said and I gave him the paper "you think this is right" Draco said "absolutely" I said "you know Tom Mattheo is right you never felt love and you don't know what this feeling is like "Draco said" ugh nor should Mattheo feel love so we will stop this "I said.

Pansy went down with a couple of her friends "hey Pansy do you want Mattheo just for yourself" I said "what not" Pansy said "then make sure Jessica reads this" I said and gave Pansy a letter "okay" she said and smiled "I can read minds and I know if you read it" I said. She nodded.

Jessica's pov

I sat in the common room. Harry Ron Hermione Ginny and the twins came. "hey you want to come out with us" Harry said "of course" I said and smiled.

I got up and jumped on Fred's back "what are you doing Jessica" Fred said "carry me there" I said "okay little baby" Fred said and we all started laughing.

We went outside. We sat by the lake. "come here" Fred said and pulled me into his lap. I rested my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me. Fred and I became very close but close friends.

Fred started playing  with my hair. He knew I hated it and he did it to annoy me “stop” I said. He stopped and started laughing.

I laughed with him and then I looked towards the Astronomy Tower and saw Mattheo. My smile dropped. "Jessica what's wrong," Harry said. Everyone turned to the Astronomy tower and saw Mattheo. "I told him everything today," I said.

Fred squeezed his arms around me. "It's okay Jess" he said and put his head on my head "Jessica tell me honestly is there something between the two of you" Harry said "maybe" I said "do you like him". he said "I've already told you he's the person I told about my life and problems, after the Weasley family, and there's something in me but I don't know what" I said

"you know there must be nothing there" George said. I sighed “I know” I said. "hey we're here for you" Fred said "I know" I said.

We went back to the common room. I walked into the room with Hermione. I saw a piece of paper on my desk

“what is this” I said. I took the paper and opened it

just to tell you that you are a stupid Potter and that I no longer want to see you or talk to you. M.R. '

my heart skipped a beat. I fell to my knees. "Jessica! Jessica!" I heard Hermione and then she ran outside.

She came back with Harry and Fred "Jessica! Jessica can you hear me" Harry was talking. But I didn't say anything, I was sitting on my knees looking at the wall.

I was stupid thinking he had feelings for me like I have for him. Of course, so he is Riddle. How could I be so stupid. But this hurt me a lot. For the first time in my life, I was heartbroken.