@Xanatos_Gambit

1 Do you believe featuring in meet the authors has helped you as a writer?

Yes, it definitely has! I gained some of my first readers from my Meet the Authors first interview! 

2 What genre do you like to read?

I like reading Romance, Sci-Fi, Teen Fiction, Fantasy, Action/Adventure --- but my definite favorite is Fantasy! 

3 What's the best piece of advice you have received on wattpad?

"Enter awards." Even if you don't win, you still usually gain at least a couple readers, and if you get a good judge, you'll get feedback as well! 

4 Are your stories on any of platforms ? (Instagram, twitter, amazon, ect)

No, I have not yet published my stories anywhere else. 

5 Do you believe being apart of the wattpad community has helped you as a writer?

 Yes! I have met so many good friends, and to shout out my first community @ScriptSociety ... the people there have helped me so much with both my writing and my reviewing style and the plots to my future novels. I would not be as far as I am without them, that's for sure. 

6 What's one story (on or off wattpad) that you would recommend someone read?

 I would definitely recommend Lost in You by @Anubis_Styx and Choose Your Weapon by @cc6164 -- I rarely read books off of wattpad anymore, honestly. But these are two amazing stories. Lost in You is a gang-type romance but it's definitely not your cliché wattpad novel AT ALL. Choose Your Weapon has a badass heroine, General Mae, as the main character, and her interactions with the other characters make the entire book. 

7 How is your latest story going? Can you tell us anything about it?

My latest story would be A Light in My Darkness! My first story, Demons of Farewell, is almost finished, FINALLY (after the third edit). A Light in My Darkness is an LGBTQ Fantasy/Romance novel that tackles the elements of good and evil as they relate to society's beliefs. Darkness lies within all people, not just the 'stereotypically bad ones'. 

8 Do you believe interview platforms, clubs, contests and organization accounts on wattpad are a useful tool to new writers?

They are definitely a useful tool to new writers! They help boost confidence at the very least, and sometimes draw readers to these undiscovered writers' books! 

9 As a writer, do you think its wise to write in more than one genre?

It is absolutely wise to write in more than one genre. It will draw a more diverse fanbase to your profile... and possibly even convince readers of one genre to try your books of another genre! 

{Click on the link below to checkout this author's profile}