⛓Eleven Years Too Long⛓

Beginne am Anfang

The servants would bring the beauties down to the main gathering room in the palace where they would show them around and talk while they were at it. Then, after lunch, they would go into the kingdom, maybe tell them a bit about the Armoxian culture.

"Papa, where are we going?" Katsuki glanced down at Himori who was in his arms, looking at how the little prince was tilting his head in questioning. The blonde hummed as they turned a corner that would lead them a step closer to their destination.

"We are going to show our friends around our home," He told Himori who squinted his eyes in confusion as he fiddled with his fingers.

"The... weird people?" He struggled to pronounce the word 'weird,' looking at his Papa to see if he was correct. Katsuki just chuckled and shook his head but he did correct him since he pronounced it and the 'r' couldn't be heard.

"They're not weird," He began. "They're just different from us, that's all."

Himori didn't bother to ask any more questions, only resting his head on Katsuki as they continued to walk down the halls. The four of them were now at the main gathering room and opening the door, they could see the many beauties inside.

Everyone greeted each other, keeping the acknowledgments short so they could have a start on their day. Armoxia wasn't exactly small and that fact was proved as more production was built over the years. They wouldn't be able to cover the entire kingdom today so they would have to leave the rest until tomorrow. That wouldn't be a bother though. Once the time was spent with their friends from their teenage past and everyone got what they needed from their chests, that was all that would matter at that moment.

Camels were sent to the bottom of the steps that led to the palace entrance. It was about seventeen of them including the two mini beauties so they would ride in pairs with one of the beauties who would be riding alone. Katsuki would be holding Himori while riding with Eijiro and since Natsuki was tied to Hitoshi, someone had to control the way where the camel would go. They would be close together as the camels led them around but they were heading to the main part of the kingdom first. They would have enough time to speak about some things before they got to their first destination though.

"I honestly can't believe that you guys are mated to the chained beauty," one of them said, eyes straight in front of them as it looked like they were zoning out. It was Kyoka who said this and all Katsuki and Hitoshi could do was chuckle under their breaths.

"Well, before being the chained beauty, he is human," Hitoshi said with a slight shrug since he didn't want to agitate the resting baby. He lightly ran a hand over Natsuki's face which made her calm down since the noise was becoming a bit too much. The baby ended up resting her head back on his chest.

"But how did you two work that out? I'm betting that it wasn't easy, oui?" Questioned Aoyama with a smile to the two kings. Katsuki heh'd at that.

"Hell no, it wasn't," chucked the blonde as he held onto Himori so the boy wouldn't fall. He wouldn't get into detail about how everything went along though since that was their private life. If anything and Izuku wanted to talk about it, then fine but they doubt that that would happen. This would probably be a story for their children sometime down the road. Only to imagine them explaining how they met. Now that would be a story for them to hear.

Now making it to the main part of the kingdom, they didn't get off from the camels. Katsuki and Hitoshi had led them around, explaining how the places came about when they came and how it was before they were around. Of course, the question arose about how they became kings. The two Alpha kings told them that they had stumbled across Armoxia and after everything that had happened to them during the time that Akuma was around, they had stopped to help the people get back on their feet. Armoxia was not in a good place at that time, they mentioned, and they took it upon themselves to build and do so much for the Armoxians in those three to four years. For all that they had done, even though they didn't have to, that was when the Armoxians had agreed to make them their kings, and not once did they have any regrets as they said.