{Hahahaaha he knows you would never be able to think into something as brilliant as this.}

{Shut up furball}

"Ok kid show me."Jiraya came close to Naruto and gave him a rubber ball

"As I told you easy peasy."Naruto then poped the ball instantly."Haha see i'm a genius."

"Well tomorrow we will do step three.Let's go eat some Lmaen kid."

"Alright!"Naruto and Jiraya went to Ichirakus Lamen.

At Ichirakus...

"Wait you fought Orochimaru!"Jiraya almost spitted his lamen.

"Yes and no who did the fight was Kurama."

"That explain why.Did he put some seal on you or in some of your friends?"

"Yes he put a five elements seal on me . Easy to take it out and some strange one I never Saw on Sasuke.I couldn't took it off so I used a chakra matrix to seal it."

"Hmmm I'm going to check on or friend later.How was the  matrix that you used?"

"An circular 3pi by 2pi and I used the Triple Cage Seal of Null return "

"Hmmm I never thought about using this two together I will check it later.Now let's eat."

After one hour...

"So Naruto do you want a scout home?"

"No thanks Ero sennin I'm going to visit a friend in the hospital."

"Is it a girl Naruto?"

"Yes her name is Hinata and I have being teaching some Fuin to her."

"That's all?"Jiraya asked in  a perv way which naruto didn't notice

"Oh she also has a Chakra similar to mine.But instead of gold its silver."Jiraya was quiet for a moment."Ero sennin are you all right?"

"Kid let's go meet her right now."Jiraya grabed Naruto and started to run at a incredible speed even for a Elite jounin.

Arriving at the hospital...

"Hello we are here to see..."

"Hinata Hyuga."

"Just a second Hinata Hyuga.Oh she left about one hour ago."

"She's a hyuga as well.Naruto let's go to the Hyuga compound" 

Hyuga compound...thirty minutes prior

"So it has been decided Hinata will no longer be part of the Hyuga clan."an hyuga ancient declared."Any objections?"

"No."They all in the room except Hiashi said.

"So let's seal her."

"Sir Hiashi may I?"One of the ancients of the Hyuga clan spoke.

"Go on."

"Thank you Hiashi-sama.Hinata Hyuga is already sealed with multiple bird seal cages.So that won't be nescessary."

"We know Neji already told us about it.I talking about the Seal of banishiment."

"Father! I mean Councill leader don't you think that's too much she's your grand daughter after all."

"I only have one grand-daughter and her name is Hanabi."

"But..."

"No more buts call Hinata here we shall begin with the Banish sealing."