【Chapter 12】

Start from the beginning

Nodding, (Y/N) shoved Ban away from her with little strength from her head as she shot Ban a quick glare. "Can't you see I'm currently protecting someone from the scene you have created? Now, please come with me, the sins are looking for you and the sooner we leave from here the sooner I can get away from this disgusting order of death." (Y/N) said to Ban, though he just smiled at her as he put his arm on top of her shoulder, leaning on her slightly.

"Come on (Y/N)! Stop being such a stuck-up and have some relaxation for a while!" Ban suggested to the (H/C)-haired girl, though she only gave him a blank look.

Finally noticing the forest-haired male Ban raised his left eyebrow and scoffed, an annoyed expression replacing his happy one. "Who's this pipsqueak? Gonna eat him or something?" Ban mockingly asked (Y/N), though in his tone could still be detected for venom.

Midoriya squeaked as he could feel the cold glare from the much taller make in front of him. (Y/N) noticed this and went in front of Midoriya as she felt the need for protecting him trigger her instincts. "No, I won't be eating him, and when have I ever ate someone for that matter?" (Y/N) questioned him, though Ban just shrugged and looked away.

(Y/N) sighed as he grasped Midoriyas in her own and walked away. "Come on, we have to go to the others as soon as possible." (Y/N) said to the taller male. Tucking his hands into his pockets he began to follow the shorter female in silence. Feeling awkward because of it, Midoriya decided to look at other things instead of the darkness of the hallway, though quickly looked away since there was nothing but some blood handprints on the walls.

Soon, however, loud metal footsteps could be heard approaching them as its loud clattering could be heard throughout the hallways, vibrating against the walls. 

All three of them looked up as they saw a light purple-haired girl with a full metal suit with a puffed up jacket holding a normal metal sword. The purple-haired girl glared at both of them as she seemed to not even notice the forest-haired male that was behind (Y/N).

"Huh?" Ban looked overt at the purple-haired girl with no emotion, her hand on the hilt of her sword. "The Deadly sin, Ban..." The purple-haired girl said in a low voice, though once she trailed off from her sentence she looked over at the (H/C)-haired with distaste. "...And the helper of the Seven Deadly Sins, Adbul-sephtis" The purple-haired girl only gave her a final glare before looking back at Ban.

"I don't know how you got out of your cell, but you'd better go back in." The girl demanded, though Ban just gazed at her with disinterest. "Look here, brat. That's no way to speak to a hero, is it?" Ban said to the girl, playing with his beard in the process.

The girl, however, glared harder at Ban. "You dare address an apprentice Holy Knights as 'brat', huh? For a half-dead criminal, you sure like to run your mouth." The girl exclaimed in a stern voice. 

(Y/N) lazily looked at the girl as she lifted her hand to stifle her yawn. "You know, little girl, we don't really care about your so-called title, so please step aside and let us through or I'm going to have to actually do something." (Y/N) said in a bored voice.

The girl looked over at (Y/N) as she scoffed. "You, Abdul-sephtis, should know that I am no 'little girl' for I am-!" Getting cut off from another yawn from (Y/N) her eyes widened as it quickly turned into a glare, her mouth turning into a scowl.

Grasping her sword, the girl turned her expression into one of seriousness and then launched herself towards (Y/N). (Y/N) saw this and side-stepped along with Midoriya as the hit went for Ban instead of her. Ban's eyes widened as he let himself be hit over and over again.

(Y/N) looked at the scene as she felt Midoriya hid his head onto her shirt though did nothing against it. Once the scene was over, the girl back away from Ban as she sheathed her sword back with a relaxed expression.