When your text alert went off, both you and your best friend stop immediately and look down at your phone. She tries to reach for it, but you got a hold of it faster.

The message read: Heads fine, just my lips are swollen but can't seem to remember why??? Any ideas? x

You let out a loud groan and show your friend. She just starts grinning at you like a mad man.

"I don't know what to say" You tell her almost pouting, silently pleading for her to help you.

However, she gets herself up and out of bed and heads out of your room, presumably to the toilet.

"You can't go to the bathroom now I need your help" You shout after her, but she doesn't reply.

You stare at your phone for a minute before deciding it was just best for you to reply sarcastically. You hesitate before pressing send but then you thought, 'fuck it'.

If worse came to worst, you could say you were still drunk when you next saw him.

I don't know, I seem to recall you getting lucky and having the best pull of your life 😂 How's your hand? (Sorry again) x

Whilst your friend was still out of the room, you got yourself changed into some comfy clothes and thankfully the food arrives a 10 minutes later. You and Y/B/F just started eating the fatty food when your phone goes off again.

Well I wouldn't go quite that far but glad to know that's how you felt about it. The hands fine, the dick had it coming. Stop apologising xx

You quickly reply:

Okay sorry😂 And don't get ahead of yourself Matty, wasn't that good... I've had better things in my mouth, like this...

You send a picture of your McDonalds before you carry on eating it. You and your best friend gossip about last night's antics and about the band.

She kept of telling you about how cute Ross was, but then she would change to Adam, and then to George. She tells you that she caught Matty staring at you a few times and you shake your head.

You didn't believe a word.

Matty's next reply came a few minutes later and it made you nearly choke on your food.

We'll just have to try harder next time then, won't we? x

You and Matty ended up chatting on and off for the rest of the day and you were getting excited to start doing what you loved every day. When you texted Alec about having to quit at the bar, he told you that he didn't want to see you in again unless you were having a drink yourself. He even told you that you didn't have to work your shift that night which you felt relieved about.

You spent the day looking at new flats and found a good one that you and Y/F/N could share, and you started packing up your stuff. You were just going to leave and not tell Chris, you'd had enough of his bullshit over the years and you had only ever been his roommate because of how cheap it was. You luckily didn't have a contract with him so you couldn't wait to leave.

The next day, you went to view the new flat with your best friend and you were beyond excited. You thankfully had enough money from the ballet photography to put a deposit down on the place, and by the time the rent was due the money from Dirty Hit would already be in your bank.

However, Y/B/F told you that she didn't feel like she had enough money to move in with you because of how expensive it was. The place was big and a little posh, but you just agreed with her that it now wasn't a problem for you, and she could just give you what she was paying now.