Chapter 5

Muichiro broke the glass and immediately jumped in aiming to pin the nomu down. I jumped down after him about five later. The impact of Muichiro falling on top of the nomu sent in to the ground just as I hoped. As soon as the nomu fell I grabbed my sword and said

"Shadow breathing second form, fallen comrade"

This form allows you to have a combined strength of comrades you couldn't protect. With this new strength you roll your blade in a circular motion effectively cutting its head off. You land gracefully on your feet catching several peoples attention. One of them hand several hands on his body. It looked like he was about to have a fit. Sure enough he screamed,

    JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE. YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY TOO YOUNG TO BE PRO HEROES BUT YOU MANAGE TO HURT THE NOMU LIKE IT WAS NOTHING. After this he took a deep breath and smiled. It seems he calmed down. "It doesn't matter though. This nomu can regenerate any of its limbs super fast."

Me and Muichiro looked back and to our surprise the nomu was still standing and its head seemed to be regenerating. I whisper to Muichiro,

"So this is not a demon. It seems like it is purely scientific. I think they combined people with quirks together and the outcome is this. That is just sick. These people are almost as bad as demons." 

Muichiro nodded. I observed that his head was still regenerating. I am thinking of ways to take this monster down when suddenly ice was shot at the nomu making it impossible for it to move. I gasped slightly surprised. Suddenly a boy with red and white hair comes out from behind us. 

So there are people in this class who have potential. Hopefully he isn't a pain in the ass.

He points at us, "who are you?"

I look at Muichiro and he mouthed something. I couldn't make out what it was but if I had to guess it would be, Remember to lie.

I nod hoping I got his message correct and said, "when this is over principal Nezu will explain further but the gist of it is we are being enrolled into your class. We were talking with him when your classmate Iida showed up. He sent us here to stall time."

Okay that isn't necessarily a lie but it isn't the whole truth either, Anyways he seems to believe us because he untenses a little. Suddenly we hear a roar and the sound of something behind us. 

I forgot about the nomu! How is that even possible?

Its arms and legs that were trapped were ripped off. It didn't matter though because its regenerated quickly. That is when I noticed something that was different about the dual haired boys attack and our attack. I call Muichiro,

"Muichiro I think I have a plan. Did you notice when I cut off its head it took awhile for it to regenerate but when it shook off the other males attack it regenerated in a second? I think our swords do make an impact on this monster. We just need to hack it down to tiny pieces and it should be done for. Do you understand?"

Muichiro nodded indicating that he understood. I beckon him to do the first attack he gladly takes it and runs forward. While he was doing this I turned to the other male. 

"Hey you I have a plan but it doesn't involve you directly. What I need you to do is get anyone injured away from this area. I saw a man with some pretty life threatening injuries. Go to him first then look for others. I refuse to have anyroom for protest. Is that clear?"

He stares at me contemplating whether to talk or not. It didn't take long for him to make up his mind though. He nodded and ran off. Now I can focus on that nomu. Behind me I hear Muichiro saying,