-02-

________________________________________

______________

I walked around with a drink in my hand 'apparently it's made only for beastman.' I thought, I took a big drink of it and smiled "Woah that's good!" I said, I walked around in the crowd some more.

Everywhere I turned I could see everyone laughing and smiling 'they must be really happy.' I thought, I started walking closer towards the giant screen.

When I got close I smelled a familiar scent, I looked around and that's when I saw the trash panda running under the screen.

'Oh hey, it's the Trash panda.' I thought, I smiled to myself and decided to walk over there, that's when.

______________
3rd person POV
_____________

Michiru stopped to catch her breath, she looked around for the monkey but all she saw was a suspicious looking wolf.

She watched him run off and that's when she noticed the monkey was gone "Where did he go." She said, she looked around but there was no sign of him, out of frustration she growled and hit the bars "Argg this sucks!"

'Boom'

The same time she hit the bar a huge explosion went off.

Michiru watched as the screen came falling down, the people around her started running away, that's when she noticed an old man slowly moving.

"He's in danger!" She said, she ran to his side and started pushing him out of the way, when she turned around she could see how close the screen really was from crushing her "This is bad, This is bad, This is bad, This is bad!" She kept saying the same thing over and over while trying to get out of the way.

Just when it was about to crush her, she closed her eyes and felt herself get thrown out of the way.

"What on earth are you doing Trash Panda?"

When Michiru opened her eyes she saw a familiar black wolf in front of her, she was holding the old man in her arms and she had a small smile on her face.

"(Y-Y/n)?" Michiru said, (Y/n) smiled and then set the old man down "Are you alright old man?" He nodded and then walked away.

Michiru was suddenly picked up by a silver and white wolf "Where you the one who ruined the beastman festival." He said holding her by her jacket.

(Y/n) bid goodbye to the old man and made her way back to the Tanuki, when she got back she watched and a wolf held Michiru in the air.

"No it wasn't me, all I did was slightly bump the pillar with my fist." Michiru said glaring at the new wolf "That wouldn't make it explode though." The wolf said "No of course it wouldn't, that's why I told you it wasn't me." Michiru said rolling her eyes at the man.

"Now now, let's not be rude." (Y/n) said as she walked up to the two, the man stared at her and then said "Who are you?" (Y/n) took Michiru out of the mans hold and set her down "The names (Y/n) (L/n)." He looked at her and then said "Was it you who started the explosion?" He asked, (Y/n) laughed a little and then said "Sorry to burst your bubble, but it wasn't me." She then turned away and looked at Michiru "What's up trash panda." Michiru smiled at her and then said "I knew I'd see you again!"

(Y/n) laughed and then asked "So, who did cause the explosion?" Michiru stopped and then thought about it "It's was that guy, he was sneaking around the pillar before." (Y/n) stood up and then walked towards the broken pillars.

The man watched as the black wolf stood there "There was someone else here?" He asked the Tanuki "Yeah, I saw him next to one of the pillars.

(Y/n) stood there and then took in all the scent around her, she focused on a main scent that was different from the rest, the longer she took in the scent the more she could see, she watched as the scent ran around the corner.

"Alright, let's go." (Y/n) picked up the Tanuki and threw her over her shoulder "Wait, Where are we going?" She asked trying to get off of the girls shoulder "To find the person who did this obviously." She was getting ready to run off when all of a sudden the man stopped them.

"There's no need, you two are just some random citizens, I got the scent now so I'll take care of it." After that the man then ran off around the corner "What does that old man think he's doing!" (Y/n) yelled "Uhm, can I get down now." Michiru said, (Y/n) looked up and then said "Oh, I forgot about you."

(Y/n) sighed and then said "What the heck was that all about?" She looked over at Michiru and saw her patting herself down "The their still has my wallet!" She said, (Y/n) smiled and then said "Need some help Tanuki?" Michiru looked at her and then said "I'm a raccoon! But yeah, can you help me!" She said.

_________

The two gasped when they saw another huge explosion go off "What was that!" Michiru said, (Y/n) smiled and then yelled "Let's go!" She grabbed ahold of Michirus arm and started running.

"Wait, what if we run into some bad guys!" Michiru said trying to keep up (Y/n) smiled and then said "Don't worry too much about it, if something happens I'll help you out." Michiru smiled and then ran faster "besides." (Y/n) said, Michiru looked at her waiting for he to say something else "Stuff like this is really exciting!" (Y/n) yelled.

Michiru looked at her and then said "Are you trying to get yourself killed!" (Y/n) just laughed and kept on running.

Woohoo