chapter 11.

"do you want to see me play soccer?" he smirked, expecting a good answer from me. "no, why would i?" i scoffed back at him. he smirked before putting his face closer to mine. "i won't play unless you say so, because nowadays i only listen to you."

i kind of just stared at him, a hint of confusion shown on my face. this was so weird. he had this bad boy image to keep up with at school. he told me that he wanted to act cool around me in school, which would never make sense to me. i gave into his request because he seemed as if it was really important.

"what?" i questioned back at him. "you heard me." he spit out, still with a big smirk on his face." i rolled my eyes, everyone still oooing and making shocked faces. "well if you'll listen to only me, stop acting so tough." i said before walking off.

    i walked back to the lake i was at last night. i sat down on the same bench, letting out a sigh this guy is so werid. i thought, sighing once more. the way he just wanted to act like there was nothing special with us to keep up his image made me upset. it seemed like he doesn't even care what i think.

i heard loud footsteps behind me. turning around i was greeted with a sweaty inyeop, he looked like he was running. "you okay?" i questioned seeing his state.

"better know that i get to see you." he smiled, before walking over to sit down next to me.
"why are you so sweaty?" i asked, making a silly face. he laughed "i ran around looking for you, i had to make sure you were okay." i said sounding a bit concerned.

"why? did you think something bad was going to happen?" i asked seeing his condition. "ah.. it's a long story, i'll tell you someday soon." he smiled before speaking again. "let's go back to our rooms, it's late."

i checked the time, seeing it was already around 9. he grabbed my hand, standing up. i stood up with him as we walked back. he insisted he walked me to my room, even tho his was only a few rooms back. "thanks for walking my me back. um, can we talk whenever you're free?" i asked, letting go of his hand. "sure, what about?" he questioned. "it's not important right now, i'll head in. rest well yeop." i smiled before pushing the curtains out of the way, walking into my shared room with yoona and minah.

     it was now friday, the day we go home. it was also the day of my jacket shooting, i won't lie and say i wasn't nervous. i was insanely nervous to say the least.

we reached back to school, the day was over already so it was time to go home. i called my manager to tell her i was headed that way for the shoot.

reaching the building, i walked inside and to the shooting room. i was under move entertainment, i was the only american artist under their company. they took me in saying something along the lines of "we want a bit of diversity, so we'd love if you joined us." the fuck does that even mean, i'm literally white.

i sat down to get my makeup done, the lady was very kind and finished it fast. then i got my hair done, just some wavy curls. i put on the outfit i was told to. it wasn't too bad, it fit the concept well. we went with a more manly concept, because that's what i wanted. the company was against it but i said i wouldn't work with them if they didn't allow me to be myself. 

     i sat down on the old, floral couch the picked for the shoot. i began to do different poses and before i knew it the shoot was over. i thanked everyone for their help before heading home.

    i was walking before i was pulled into an empty ally way. the person covered my mouth, seeing the person in front of me my eyes widened, he spoke up.

"hi bella, it's been a while hasn't it?"

authors note
weird plot twist omg, i've been having terrible writers block when coming up with things for the story, other than that i hope everyone is well! it snowed a ton where i'm from so if it's cold where you are i hope you're warm and safe!

gonna give you some song recommendations if you're still reading this
sugar - kim wooseok
jungle - cix
movie - btob
crush - mcnd

enjoy those! i love you all thank you so much holy shit, the support is overwhelming. almost 700 reads !

 almost 700 reads !