chapter 3.

hwang inyeop pov-
it was the beginning of another long boring school day. i'm just letting my thoughts run through as i drive near the school entrance on my motorcycle. i take my helmet off, hearing girls gasp as i do, i smirked thinking about it. all i hear is random people whispering about some new transfer student.
"i heard she's from america!" "i wonder if she's nice."
"did you here about the new girl coming today?" my friend woo-je came up almost running into me. "yeah i heard about her, why?" he immediately started talking again. "she's so fine dude i swear." he said with heart eyes, gross. "okay, do you think i care?" i scoffed "she's total your type dude, just wait till you see her, i gotta go to class though. see ya later dude." he finished before running off. so she's cute? we'll see about that, i thought while smirking to myself.
i started heading to class. god damn i didn't want to be here. i reach the class room and some bitch is just standing in front of the door. she wasn't even wearing the school uniform. i stood behind her for a tad bit before getting impatient and just pushing her out of the way. walking in i said "get out of the way if you aren't going in, stupid girl." walking in i just sit in my seat, ignoring the girl rushing in after me.
"okay class we have a new transfer student from america, her name is isabella and she'll be studying with us for the remainder of the year. anything you'd like to say?" she took a deep breath before speaking "um hi nice to meet you all, call me bella if you'd like, i don't mind." she said smiling a bit. i kinda zoned out staring at her, she's addicting to look at. it's like my eyes were glued to her. my eyes followed her until she sat down next to park yoona. i snapped out of it and went back to listening to the teachers words.

skip-
lunch time, i just waited in the line. i got my food and just sat with my friends, bella and her friends were sitting at the end of our table. i zoned out again staring at her. she's got a lot of tattoos and piercings, no wonder woo-je said she was my type. i snapped out the second my friends were shaking me. "what?" i nearly yelled. "god damn it isn't that serious, i see you staring at bella huh? like i said, she's f i n e."woo-je spelled it out. "you really didn't need to spell it out, and i'm not staring at her." i rolled my eyes. "yeah yeah lie all you want baby boy, she's all yours." i smirked at his last sentence, she's all mine...

i was walking home after school. i decided to stop at a park, just to get some fresh air for a bit, like a little break. i sat down on a bench. looking up i saw bella starting at me.
what?
i smirked and walked over to her. she quickly looked up at me after seeing my feet in front of her. "you know it's quite rude to stare right?" scoffing and rolling my eyes. i was trying to look bad, even tho somehow she made me feel soft. i've never spoken to her, but she made me melt. "sorry i wasn't meaning to." she said softly.
cute.
we just stared at each other for a few seconds before i spoke again. i was ready to let her into my life, she seemed as if she could break me.
"i'm inyeop, hwang inyeop. nice to meet you." i said as she just started at me before smiling. she spoke "um hi nice to meet you, i'm bella." still smiling, i could hear the shakiness in her voice. "i know." i said softly. "oh really? cool." she finished, i noticed her hands shaking. "are you alright?" i asked, worry present in my tone. "yeah yeah i'm alright, why? are you worried?" she said laughing after. "why would i be? i don't even know you." i said kind of in a rude tone. "ah.. no reason, nevermind. i'm gonna head home, it's was nice chatting with you." "WAIT!" i yelled, grabbing her wrist before she could walk away. "shit, sorry. i didn't mean to yell. um could i have your number?" she looked a bit scared but after i apologized she settled down. "yeah sure." she said smiling. i handed her my phone, she typed for a second and then handed it back. "thanks." i said softly. "see you around inyeop." she said before quickly walking off. i looked down at my phone after she left, reading her contact name.
"bella-nim"
god she's so cute.

bella pov -
after talking with inyeop i rushed home. i got home and smeared off my makeup look, exposing my natural face. i don't wear makeup to cover up anything, i wear it for me, it makes me happy. i changed into my night clothes and laid out of outfit for tomorrow. dumbass school said i won't get my uniform until next monday. this is my outfit for tomorrow.

with that i was off to bed, laying down in my warm bed my head was only thinking of one person, hwang inyeop, he was running in my mind

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

with that i was off to bed, laying down in my warm bed my head was only thinking of one person, hwang inyeop, he was running in my mind. he's going to fuck with my head isn't he? that's the last thing i thought before drifting to sleep.

hope anyone still reading this is enjoying it! it's currently inyeop's bday! happy inyeop day, hope he's happy
today! hope everyone is safe, thanks for giving this love 💗