1

Shall the story

.....

Begin!

Quel âge à tu?(How old are you?)

..........story time

Pov Author
In a world where people use Supernatural powers like magic, sacred gears, quirks and more. About 99.9% of the population have access to this power while 0.1% of the population do not have this powers.
Some people with these powers that use it for good are called heroes while does who use it for bad called villains. Schools were built to teach children with powers how to use it while people without power go through normal lessons like how  the readers 'enjoy ' school.
Crystal highschool a school where heroes, huntsmen/ huntress were born. Everyone has a Supernatural abilities at Crystal expect from one Y/n l/n.
Y/n had a very bad childhood and was abused by some people in society.

It all began from here....

Hospital POV
In a room a very loud noise can be heard.

???: Ma'am you need to push harder!

The woman grinned her teeth

???:  Darling  push! Harder!!

???: WILL YOU SHUT THE F$%K UP!?!? CAN'T YOU SEE I'M PUSHING!! JOHN!!! *pushing very hard*

John: Alright Linda but you need to deliver the baby!!..One more push!! Push!!!!!

Linda:  *Screams* AHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!

Doctor: *sees something * SOME  MORE PUSH MA'AM

Linda: *screams* ahahahhahahahaaaaa!!! *Body comes out *

Doctor: *Carrie's out the body* there (x3)

???:  Waaaaaawwwwaawaww!

Nurse: Doctor I think there's another one coming

Doctor: *sees it * Yes,MA'AM ONE  MORE

Linda : *screams very loud*....*starts panting*

Doctor: Here are your twins Mister and Misses L/n *Give the babies to them*

(An: one boy and a girl)

Linda: *Holds the female baby *  I shall call you Saiki L/n

John: *carries the male baby* and you Y/n l/n