Bachelorette Party

Recap

Narrator Pov

Kio and Sofie spend the rest of the night together, she texted Tom to let him know that she will be staying at Kio's for the night, she showered and wore Kio's shirt and sweatpants the two did tik toks, together posted on the spams and finsta, they did face masks, scream lyrics to songs, they were having the time of there lives, they end it when they started watching Teen Wolf in which they ended up falling asleep.

****************

Narrator Pov

2 weeks later

Sofie has been the busiest and most pissed person on the planet, she has been preparing so much for her wedding, she has also found out some shocking news. Tom has had time off from both spying and acting, and he has been tweaking some of the wedding plans and it has been making Sofie more pissed than she already is. She has asked her bestfriend Kylie to be her maid of honor, Charli as her flower girl, she also asked Avani, Billie Eilish, Kouvr, Mia, Dixie and Amelie to be her braids maids. The wedding plan has been going to plan but some things outside the wedding were falling apart.

Addison and Bryce are no longer a couple, everyone on social media was expecting them to break up as they noticed that Addison has been spending alot of time with celebrities instead of Bryce and how she changed her personality. Bryce is single but Addison is rumored to be dating Shawn Mendez. Nessa has been released from the mental asylum, Heidi and Marc has been legally divorced and Heidi is missing. Noah is back on social media and has announced to the world that he is single, Dixie has confirmed that they are single. The sway house has been falling apart because of Josh. 

Many people flew out just to see the wedding that is suppose to be the wedding of the century. Over 500 famous people are at the wedding and the wedding is live streamed. Over $15 million dollars went into this wedding. Everything has been fixed and put into place.

Right now Bryce and Sofie's friends has planned for her bachelorette party. Which Bryce has full control over. 

Bryce Pov

I have planning Sofie's bachelorette party which is going to be epic, my overall budget was 10 mil. Tonight was the night for it, I am slightly pissed as Addison is coming, I know what you guys might be thinking 'omg she is better than you' or 'she is going to bring Shawn Mendes' I don't give a fuck, she chose to be with a celebrity basically abandoned me in our relationship, so I don't care anymore, did I have feelings? Yes, do I miss her? Yes am I going to drink my problems and feelings away? Yes.

My phone pinged and my friend send me a picture that changed my whole world view, I need to tell Sofie this asap, but first I need to know if its real so I called the person and they came over with literal video proof and pictures, but what he told me is that Sofie already knows about it. I am so scared and lost. I thanked him, and went about the rest of the day scared and angry making sure everything is set for the party.

5 hour later

Sway and I are currently driving to the party location, right as we drive in I see the girls coming in. I smiled this is going to be a long night

Narrator Pov

The group greeted each other while Bryce completely ignored Addison pulling up with Shawn Mendez. The group went inside to neon lights everywhere, a lot of people dancing to the loud music blasting, the smell of alcohol hit there nose, which the boys are completely used to. Bryce led everyone to a sitting area where some people are sitting and drinking. The group sat and made a friendly conversation and congratulating Sofie for her big day tomorrow. Addison also announced that her and Shawn are in a relationship which made Bryce drink. The group eventually made there way to the dance floor, tik tok sounds and dances were done, twerking, and freestyle dancing was also done. Everyone was enjoying themselves. The Boys were tipsy while the girls wasn't that far from it.