Chapter 50: In a tight spot

Start from the beginning

"Ann what are you talking about! What's going to happen!?" she asked.

"Just...just be ready! That's all!" I said.

"ANN!! ARE YOU COMING DOWN OR NOT!!?" I heard Freddie.

"Coming Freddie!" I said. "Don't tell any of this to Freddie! Pleasee!"

"I won't I promise!" she said. "Now go down! He's waiting!" she said.
I went down to the kitchen. I saw Georgie had a toothbrush in his ear and a cup in his hand and looking at someone. He then looked at me and kept his finger on his lips, telling me to be quiet. I walked a bit more forward and saw Harry and Ginny were kissing. Finally!!
Then Ginny realized we were there. She looked at us and pulled away from the kiss. George and I stood there smiling. Then Harry saw us.

"Morning!" George said.
Ginny walked away from there and eventually so did harry. I could tell he was blushing. Then Georgie turned towards me.

"Well! Here' s the birthday girl! A very good morning!" he said.

"Morning Georgie!" I said. " Why do you have a toothbrush in your ear!?"

"No reason!" he said with a smile. "Come let's go out!"
We went out and saw they had already put up the tent.

"Hey Ann!!" Freddie said walking towards me.

"Hey Freddie!" I said as I walked towards him and hugged him. He too hugged me and twirled me around.

"Happy Birthday Love!" he said.

"You already wished me Freddie!" I said with a smile.

"Does it really matter!!" he said. "But the dress...you can't wear this!!"

"Why not!? It matches with your dress!" I said pointing at his yellow waistcoat.

"That's not what I meant...you are not supposed to outshine the bride!!" Freddie said pulling me closer to him.

"Shut up!" I said putting my arms around him.
We heard a whooshing sound. It was the Minister of Magic.

"Bloody hell! What is the minister of magic doing here!?" Georgie said.
We saw as the Minister went inside the house.

"Come on!" Freddie said.

"Come where!?" I asked.

"Just a walk!" he said. I locked my arms in his and we walked near the lake. We went to my mum's grave and I conjured some new flowers.

"You're 17 now! Which means you can use magic outside school!" he said.

"As though I haven't used them before outside school!" I said with a smile.

"That's a point! But now you can apparate on your though!!" he said.

"Oh yeah!" I said agreeing to his point.

"HEY ANN!! THE MINISTER IS CALLING YOU!!" we heard Georgie calling me.

"The Minister!?" Freddie said.

"Why would he be calling me!?" I said as we walked towards the house.
We walked into the house and saw Harry, Ron, Hermione and the Minister sitting in the living room.

"Greetings Minister!" I said.

"Ahh come Miss Black!" he said.

"How do you her name!?" Freddie asked.

"Patience Mr. Weasley! I'm only here to give Miss Black what Dumbledore left for her in his last will and testament! It says so in this!" he said pointing at the paper.