𝐢𝐱. 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩

Start from the beginning

Wrapping her arms around herself to bring warmth, Star was soon to spot Sky's silhouette walking down the grounds. Muttering a few curses under her breath, Star started to jog, careful not to trip with anything thanks to the lack of light. "Sky! Wait up!"

If the blond boy happened to hear her, he didn't let it show as he continue to walk at a faster pace. Sighing irritatedly, she ran harder, muscles burning. Catching up with Sky, she planted herself in front of him, obligating Sky to stop walking. "Hey, where are you going?"

"I needed some air. Alone." Sky stated, ignoring Star's breathless state as he made a move to push by.

"No, hey- why?"

Shaking off her grasp, Sky stared at her with a stoic look on his face, even with mixed thoughts and feelings overlapping in his mind, he had sorted through them, and was scared of saying the wrong thing. "It's none of your business."

"Are you jealous?"

Sky scoffed, angrily clenching his fists. "W-what, you can't be serious."

The two now stood in close proximity, a frown sketched on her face. "Then why are you avoiding me?"

"I'm not." it was Star's turn to scoff as Sky clenched his jaw. "It's got nothing to do with . . . that."

"Well then, kiss me." the statement took Sky by surprised, as he turned to stare at her bewildered. Star stood there, straight posture and arms crossed over her chest as she stared up at him, challenge in her eyes. He couldn't tell if she was serious or not. "If you're not jealous, if you don't have any feelings for me at all, then kiss me."

Sky looked away, spluttering over his words as he took a few steps back. "No! Not like this."

Silence followed. Sky had snapped words that he could not take back. Words that now echoed through Star's mind, building hope. Not like this? Did it mean that Sky had thought about ksising her, in a parallel universe, in a romantic situation? A situation were things weren't as fucked up as this one?

As Sky turned to walk away and gather his thoughts, it was Star's turn to blurt out words she couldn't take back once said. "Sky, I like you."

Sky froze. That was't possible. Surely it couldn't be that easy. Surely two people who had feelings for each other should explore them together. Yet it was true. It wasn't that easy. Because she was drunk, and their friendship was fragile, and he still had a girlfriend, who awaited inside. "You're drunk, Star. You don't know what you're saying."

"Drunk thoughts are sober ones." Star stated, anger boiling inside of her at Sky's stubborness to run away from his problems and his way of ignoring everything until it went away. "And I can't continue being your friend anymore, Sky. Not when what I feel for you is much more than that."

And anger boiled inside of Sky too. Because he didn't want to lose her, yet he needed time to sort through his feelings. Everything was now being thrown into the open and he wasn't able to process. "So what, you're going to ruin our friendship just like that?"

"It's selfish of you to ask me to bear and grit! My feelings are valid too, Sky, and I'm done hurting over you." Star snapped back.

Sky ran his fingers through his hair, irritation on his face. "I didn't mean it like that-"

A twig snapped, not too far from them, alerting the two teenagers that they were being watched. Star was about to shout, to scream at whoever interrupted their conversation. Until she saw Bloom's pale, horror strickened face. With worry, Star pushed by Sky and she approached the red-head fairy.

"Bloom? What's wrong?"

The fire fairy attempted not to shake as she stared into the woods, the very same ones across the Barrier. "I can feel a Burned One. It's close."

This peeked Sky's curioisity, who also approached the two. "A Burned One? Maybe it's the one that attacked Silva."

"You can't go fight it alone! Shouldn't we alert Miss Dowling or something?" Star argued as Sky pulled out his dagger, but Bloom shook her head.

"Miss Dowling isn't to trust."

Sighing, Star placed her hands on her hips. "Fine then. Let's go."

"You're not going." Sky stated without looking at her.

Star scoffed, raising her eyebrows. "Excuse me? You're not my boyfriend, you can't tell me what to do."

I wish I was, Sky thought, before discarding it. "You're injured. You'd only slow us down."

"You know, Sky, you can be such an asshole sometimes. This conversation isn't over."

"And you know, Star," he paused, mocking her. "There are bigger things happening than your stupid feelings."

Bloom raised her eyebrows, pressing her lips together as she looked away, pretending not to be overhearing the conversation. As soon as Sky had said those words, and a flash of hurt struck Star's face, he had wanted to take them back. But before he could add anything to lessen the blow, Star straightened her posture, masking her hurt with a non-chalant look.

"You don't have to worry anymore, then. I won't bother you." turning around, Star felt the back of her eyes burning with tears. "Have fun on your field trip, jerk."

so close to 30k! wow thank you so much

also just realised the love triangle of sky, star and stella are start with 's' names

also FATE THE WINX SAGA HAS BEEN RENEWED FOR SEASON 2 YESSS