Rae tsked, 'That's because James is at a higher position in Alex's company. I'm pretty sure Alex would either praise James for everything or he just doesn't know James for his true self.'

The girls were in Janet and Rae's shared hotel room. Janet was real drunk last night resulting in her deep sleep and a possible hungover. So the other duo were sipping their warm beverages and awaiting for the Janet to wake up.

'I understand whatever Sykkuno said and knowing Syk, he'll never demean his own brother. So yea, I'm pretty sure he's right but...'

'But what?' Rae asked, clearly frustrated. 'It's simple. James lied to Alex saying Sykkuno was the reason when clearly, it was James who never made peace with the fact that Sykkuno wanted to do something different.'

Imane pressed her lips in a straight line, clearly knowing that there had to be something more than what meets the eyes.

'But, Rae?' Imane sighed, 'Inseparable twins can't just separate you know. And I refuse to believe that James could out his own twin that way.'

Rae rolled her eyes, not wanting to further the disagreement. 'You don't know him on a one-to-one basis, Imane. Trust me, you'd change your statement as is.'

To that Imane chuckled, shaking her head with a smile while she walked towards the hothead. 'Rae, sweetie, not everyone is as outward as you. And James, is kinda introvert.'

'Yea but he's a mean kind of introvert.' Imane chuckled again at Rae's expressions. 'The rude ones. I hate them.'

'Oh my.' Imane said sitting next to Rae, 'Add them onto to the list Valkyrae hates.' She sighed dramatically, 'the never ending list just got a top contender.'

Rae smiled immediately and kept her mug aside when she side hugged Imane, who smiled back. 'The biggest thing I hate is you moving out, Imo.'

'Do you have to mention that today?' Imane said, teary eyed yet feigning annoyance.

'Sorry.' Rae pouted, breaking the hug. 'No more sad talks or rude tall man talks. Today's all about you Imane.'

'Yes. Just for a day more, Rae, and James and you would be away from each other. And also I'm going to miss you two buttheads '

'Wait.' The girls now glanced at the sleeping girl who woke up with her head in her hands. 'Who's a butthead?' Janet said sleepily, 'and why do I have a headache?'

Rae and Imane laughed but immediately jumped on the bed, enveloping Janet in a hug and making the poor girl scream. 'Headache rising. Headache rising.'

But, Janet hugged them back, and Rae sighed, she was definitely going to miss this.

_

Instagram

@Valkyrae

Rae | There's nothing more I want than these two. I'm going to miss this. Farewell my baby @poki.imane

imane