23. Be Brave

Mulai dari awal

Richard warns, "Speak more gentle to him. Don't regret it later. He is a good fighter. He would be a good addition to your team. "

"Why?"

Axell couldn't understand why Richard kept forcing him to accept this weirdo.

Blair has arrived on spot. He grabs Axell's arm and leads him away from there.

He pleads, "Boss, let the Lemon guy sleep in your place for few days."

Axell looks pissed off.

Blair is looking him with his pleading eyes. It's the first time he ever asked a favor in their friendships.

Axell says, "Fine. I won't go easy on him if he tried anything funny."

"Five days. That's all I asked. I need to clear something with Richard."

Axell smiles brightly. It seems Blair has finally changed his mind. He is a stubborn mule.

Once he gives out his heart, it would last for a long time. That's why he was so afraid to accept Richard in the beginning.

Blair says," General, there is something wrong in the latest report. We need your order."

"Okay. Axell, keep this guy safe. Don't regret it later."

Richard smiles to Tristan.

He says, "Lemon, be good. If my evil nephew bullied you, just tell me. I shall electrocuted him alive."

"Hey! You are my uncle! You are supposed to back me up."

"Nope. I'm on the cute lemon side."

Tristan is silent. Richard said it's okay to have a cute nickname. To be different from others.

Of course Tristan doesn't understand Richard was just messing with Axell. Wanted him to have no clues.

Richard sits on his motorcycle and Blair sits behind him. The secretary holds his waist tighter when the motorcycle moves in very fast speed.

The general grins. This is why he preferred motorcycle than a car. To get the beauty.

Blair is sulking. He thinks the Lemon guy must have hugged Richard like this too.

He is very quiet when they are walking toward the HQ.

Richard has got into his office. He rummages the folders on his desk. He reads the report. Nothing look odd.

He asks, "Where is the problem?"

Blair locks the door. He takes off his glasses and puts it away safely. He takes off his hat and jacket. He folds them neatly.

He unbuttons three of his top buttons. Showing his bone collars and smooth neck.

Richard gulps a little. It feels like watching a live striptease show. He never knows Blair could tease like this.

He pinches himself.

Ouch, it hurts like hell. Not another wet dream.

Blair kneels down in front of him. He unzipped his zipper. Touching his hot burning crotch.

Richard says softly, "You don't need..."

"I wanna this..."

Richard closes his eyes. Enjoying life.

Few minutes later, he grabs Blair and pushes him to his desk. Having a sturdy mahogany desk is a great investment.

Richard asks, "Are you sure about this? I want you. The whole you. Heart, body and soul. Not just one night stand."

"Yes. I only want you."

Richard holds his chin and kisses his sweet lips. He doesn't know which deity changed Blair's mind. He is very grateful for his good luck.

He hasn't waited years for nothing. His first crush was this gentleman. His little lamb.

Blair is too tense.

Richard kisses his lips. Distracting him while he explores his chrysanthemum with two fingers.

He acts slowly without any haste. Preparing him for the big main event.

Richard is grinning like a big bad wolf. Finally he got a bite of his beloved lamb.

Blair gasps. He is panting heavily. His small chrysanthemum might break under pressure. He has been living celibate too long.

Fast forwarding to few hours later>>>

Blair is lamenting his fate. His back is sore. His waist might have been broken. They did three times in a row. He really underestimated Richard's stamina.

He could barely stand up. Unable to walk. They are sitting on a couch. Blair is half lying on his boyfriend's body.

Blair complaints, "I can't work like this..."

"It's okay. Take a break. You have worked hard."

Blair slaps his naked chest. The phrase sounds okay. His naughty face expression stated otherwise.

He asks worriedly, "Are we together now?"

"Of course! You can't change your heart. Leaving me hanging again!"

"What about the Lemon guy?"

"Hmm..."

"You can't continue sleeping with him. I won't tolerate it."

Richard suddenly laughs heartily. His little lamb is jealous of Tristan. He should send him a thank you gift later. He finally nailed a boyfriend.

Blair slaps his chest again.

He complaints," You dared to laugh at me. "

" No, of course not. I'm just too happy."

Blair whimpers. He won't be able to move around freely in the next few days. His legs are softer than tofu.

Richard kisses his forehead. He knows his worries. Blair is a perfectionist after all. Base management won't run smoothly without him.

He states, "I shall declare two days of holiday."

"What occasion?"

"The happy day of getting laid."

A poke to his head.

Blair complaints, "That's abusing power, general."

"Too cold to work. Stay at home."

"That's sound better," praises Blair.

"Spend time with family and friends. Get laid more often."

"Scratch the last sentence. It's improper."

"Wifey, I'll listen to you."

Blair squints his eyes.

He warns, "What did you say?"

"Husband. My beloved hubby."

Blair smiles while giving him a peck like kiss.

Richard holds his chin and deepens their kiss. He is the type you gave him an inch, he'll ask for a mile.

-----------------------------------
Please vote and comment

Me: Do you like the table I gave you?

Richard: That's the proper usage of a sturdy table. To rock secretary /boyfriend

Blair: Are you done blabbering?

Richard: Wifey is unhappy. No more talking. Gotta smooth things up with Wifey. Or no meat tonight