"But why so sudden dad? I mean the wedding, why so sudden?" Chaeyoung asked him because she knows for sure uncle Akira had told him the reason why.

"Lord Itsuki will be choosing on who will rule the Myoui Kingdom next after Akira steps down from the throne." He answered but wait—that means that devil will make another move on how to kill Mina, he already knows where she is, he had her followed, and for sure I know that he already knows that about the wedding.

"Dad since I won't be there when preparing for the wedding I have a favor to ask you." She said while he looked at her with a curious look.

"Go on tell me." He said so she straightened up her blazer and cleared her my throat.

"Could you please tell lord Itsuki to triple the securities around the kingdom and the wedding venue? Because he's back dad...he already knows that Mina is here, he had her followed months ago when we were in busan and I'm sure that he knows about the wedding and he'll probably make his attack there so triple the security lord Itsuki would understand it." She told her father who nodded her head understanding what she meant that relieved the younger but still is uneasy because the man who wanted Mina dead before will be at their wedding—the one who is behind the explosion at the amusement park when they were kids.

"Don't worry Chaeyoung, I'll tell him that nothing will go wrong we assure you that my child." Her father said giving her a reassuring smile which she returned back.

"Well that's it, that's what I came her for so I'll be going now." He said while she nodded and hugged him and when he was about to go out she remembered something.

"Dad?" Chaeyoung called him while he looked back at the younger.

"Is there a problem?" He asked as her shook that earned a curious look from her dad.

"Uh would you and aunt Taeyeon like to come over at my house on Sunday for dinner? Mom and uncle Theo will be there too." She told her father nervous he might reject but smiled when he nodded his head with a smile.

"I'm sure your aunt Taeyeon would love that, we'll be there." He answered that made Chaeyoung smile and nodded happily that made her father chuckle at how still a baby his grown up princess is after her father bid his goodbye she went back to signing and reading papers until she was called by her secretary for her lunch meeting.

After a whole day full of meetings she was finally done with her office hours and was greeted by her friends who was waiting for her at the lobby but stood up when they saw her.

"Let's go? They're waiting." Tzuyu said while she nodded while four of them walked out her company and went inside their cars before driving away and went to another secluded area like in Busan. After arriving at the place four of them went out their cars and walked inside the place and heard men screamed while being tortured.

"Oh how I love the sound of people screaming being tortured." Chaeyoung mumbled that made her friends look at her and shake their heads smiling.

"You aren't a psycho but you sound like one." Dahyun said that made four of them burst out in laughter.

"Hey hey hey!" Chaeyoung exclaimed after entering the room where the screams were coming from and saw two men tied up on a chair all bruised and bloody.

"Have they spoken yet?" Jeongyeon asked but the two guys shook their head.

"Why are you two being so hard to get? You're just going to tell me what he's next plan is and you're free, why make it harder?" Chaeyoung asked the two guys who just looked at her while she crouched down in front of them looking at them back and fourth.