Chapter 18: Peter and Aurora

Start from the beginning

"That's cool, but it's disgusting." Peter remarks. "So, when do we start, do you have a plan yet and what exactly will I be doing."

"Slow down Peter, we still have to recruit one more person." Logan explains. "You don't happen to know an Aurora do you? Sometimes goes by-."

"No, not ringing any bells." Peter interupts.

"Do you know of an Honorhall Orphanage?" Logan asks.

"Yeah, it about an hour drive from here." Peter answers.

"Well, I guess that's the first place to start look-." Logan says before Peter takes off running only to return a minute later

"She's not there." Peter says. "The lady at the front desk said she ran away years ago."

"Do you have any ideas on where else she could be?" Hank asks.

"Yeah, I do." Logan replies before walking out of the basement.

~

After thirty minutes of driving and ten minutes of Logan backseat driving, the car pulls up outside a rundown house that looks like it was pulled straight from a horror movie. The lawn being mostly long dead grass and weeds, and the paint has started to peel off the cobweb covered walls.

The four men yawn as they walk up to the front door.

Knock Knock

No answer.

Knock Knock

"Aurora!" Logan yells out. "Aurora!" Logan yells again whilst pounding the door.

"Are you sure this is the right place?" Charles asks mid yawn.

"Yeah." Logan yawns. "I used to.." Yawns, "Bab.."

But before Logan could finish his sentence, he along with the other three pass out on the front porch.

Logan then awakens sometime later tied to a chair, as he looks around the dusty, cobweb filled basement he sees the other three tied up aswell.

Logan goes to speak but his voice comes out muffled as his mouth has been duck taped shut.

Suddenly a pair of tweezers levitate up to Logan's face and rip the duck tape off Logan's mouth, then Hank's, then Charles'.

"Ow." Logan groans. "Look, Aurora we don't want to hurt you, we just wanna talk."

"Who are you and how do you know my name?" A feminine voice asks from the shadows of the room.

"Because, i'm from about fifty years in the future, and in that future you and I are good friends."

"Fuck off." Aurora replies not believing a world Logan says.

Aurora then uses her powers to tighten the chains around Logan.

"Tell me what you want before I break your spine." Aurora hisses.

"We need your help." Logan replies struggling to breath. "To... break... into the... Pentagon."

"What!" Aurora replies loosening the chain. "Why do you need my help for that."

"Because no ones better at stealing then you and Peter." Logan answers.

"Peter?" Aurora inquires.

"That guy." Logan says refering to the snoring silver-haired boy.

"Right..." Aurora trails off. "If were friends in the future like you said then prove it. What's my last name?"

"Well, you're not kind who shares details." Logan says before looking at Peter who's still unconscious. "Unless it's to him."

"Why him?" Hank asks.

"Becaus-" Logan goes to answer before getting interrupted.

"You don't know my last name do you?" Aurora questions.

"No." Logan replies. "Like I said you rarely share information about yourself with others."

"How do I know I can trust you?" Aurora asks.

Suddenly Logan releases his claws cutting through the chains that bound him to the chair.

Aurora then uses her powers to remove the metal chains from around the other three men.

"When do we start?" Aurora asks smirking as she steps out the shadows revealing a girl with long orange hair around the same age as Peter. 

Introducing Katherine McNamara as Aurora