Part 2

Recap: The girl then flashed to the one you saw before, she smiled a devious smile, and she appeared next to you, whispering in your ear, "Run.."

Before you could even think, you started to run, even past the boy you just met, he grabbed your arm, you looked at him "let me go." he shook his head "if i do that then you may spring another trap, " he pointed up the ceiling, there was a rake blade hanging from the ceiling, your eyes widened "what kind've sick game is this?!" He shook his head "we've only started."

You looked at his face examining closer, his jaw was well defined, his eyes a deep chocolate brown, his hair pushed up with the air, he then let go of your arm, and put his hand out "Kayden Heels, you?"

You shook his hand "Y/N Y/L/N Nice to meet you." He nodded, "okay, so there are going to be 12 girls and 12 boys, thats always how it is, their gonna fight to the death, the first day will start tomorrow, they'll play with you, mess with your mind almost, they cheat. If we all arent dead on the start of the second day, thats when the family gets to come and play, they are the worst.. "

"Whats so bad about a family?" His jaw flinched "they are ghosts of dolls, they are evil, rude, and will kill you." You knitted your brows together "not only was i kidnapped, but i was kidnapped by evil dolls, perfect." You sighed, "lead the way.."

He nodded, you followed him down a circle stairwell, people were standing everywhere just trying to chime up a conversation, or make the situation less akward, the lights started to flicker again, a few girls screamed. But you kept your mind focused on Kayden, he lead the way with ease, you reached a giant rack full of weapons, there were guns, knives, swords, and arrows.

Kayden was right when he said just like the hunger games, you heard a voice from behind you and Kayden, you turned around to see a young man, with enchanting blue eyes, a muscular build, and a little blonde girl hooked to his waist, she was about 6 or so, but there was no make up on her.. He spoke "hi."

The girl jumped down and ran over to you, you bent down next to her, she touched your face lightly, looking at all the makeup "you look like a dolly, a pretty dolly." You smiled "aw thanks babe, you look like a pretty dolly too."

She chuckled lightly, "Im Victoria, my brother is Adam." She pointed up to the boy, he waved lightly, you noticed a light blonde streak in his hair, and the black shirt with jeans he was wearing, someone came out from behind him, another boy who looked like him but with longer hair, and a grey shirt, he smiled "Im James.."

James was smaller in size compared to Adam, but in facial structure they looked the same, yet somehow different. All 3 of them stood there in silence, until they noticed the weapon rack, Adam was the first to walk towards it and look. He looked at a little tub at the bottom, he picked it up and popped the top off.

Inside was a peice of paper, he pulled it out looking at the rolled up piece, he unrolled it slowly to reveal a map, he walked over to you and everyone gathered around looking at the old paper.. The ink was red, words scratched on the yellow paper, 'play with your chords, your vocal chords.'

The layout of the house was complex, multiple hallways, rooms everywhere, secret doors, and weird stairwells. Kayden took the map and pointed to the second floor, "we're right here. the family is scattered in the house, i know some spots.."

Kayden seperated from the group looking for a pen, he found a black one under the stairs, he circled a few places on the map, the attic, the basement door under stairwell, and a picture on the wall. You spoke lightly "so we have to avoid those places."

He nodded slightly, everyone kept looking at the map, you walked over to the weapon rack thinking of the statement on the paper, you spoke it over and over again "Play with your chords, your vocal chords... could that mean somthing?"

Adam turned around to look at you, he nodded, "it may be a hint." You walked back and forth, pacing, thinking about the statement "Your vocal chords... Oh i got it, the throat.. maybe the next hint is in someones throat.."

Everyone turned to look at you, their eyes widening, you shook your head "ok, maybe thats not it... or is it?" You ran out of the basement grabbing a knife as you did , everyone watched as you ran up the circle stairwell, and to the girl hanging by the hook.

Her clothes were still bloody and a pool of blood under her, you used the knife to cut the rope, and the girl crumbled to the floor, as she did she made a loud noise. You bent down next to her, and pulled out the hook, looking at the hole in her throat. You looked away and put your hand into her neck, searching around until you felt a plastic tube, you grabbed onto it and pulled out. The tube wasnt very big, but a piece of paper was inside.

You pulled the top of the tube open and pulled out the yellow peice of paper, you read the bloody words written in cursive 'see what i see.' Footsteps trampled up the stairs, you looked up, alll 4 of them were standing there out of breathe, you held up the tube. "how sick huh?"

Victoria walked over, and looked down at the young girl "poor girl, she was really pretty and nice." You wiped your hand off on your large dress, and then put it on Victoria's shoulder, looking into her eyes you spoke "She is in a better place now okay Princess?'

Victoria nodded, still looking down at the girl, "can we put her in a room? she doesnt need to be out here." you nodded, Kayden and Adam walked over picking up the girl and carrying her into a small pink room, they set her down on the bed.

You felt a hand slip into yours, you looked down, it was Victoria's, she looked up and smiled "your hand is warm.. Can i sleep with you tonight? Adam likes to cuddle." You smiled slightly "sure hun.."

A loud ringing went off, and the voice went threw the speakers again "haha its midnight dollies! time for bed!" all of the people rushed up the stairs and into different rooms, the 4 of you stood there still, Adam looked at you "you got her?"

You nodded slightly "yea, she'll be okay with me.." Adam nodded, and so did James, James wasnt very talkitive, they went into seperate rooms.. You, Kayden, and Victoria were left, he looked at your hand, "goodnight Y/N, and goodnight Victoria" he bent down and gave Victoria a little kiss on the nose, she giggled with joy. He went into a room, you held Victoria's hand and started to walk to your room, when you reached it, you opened the door and walked inside, closing it behind you. Everything was just how you left it.

Victoria laid down on the bed, and was out in a matter of seconds, you laid down next to her, she cuddled into you, speaking lightly "night Y/N" "Night hun."

Your eyes slowly closed, and you drifted into sleep..