~ONE~

~𝘒𝘦𝘪

"Wake up Dear, and stop wearing your glasses to bed."

It was my mother, she didn't know I was already awake apparently. She can be so oblivious sometimes.

"I'm already awake mum." I say with a sort of annoyed tone.

"Alright. Good, now get ready for school." She replies while ruffling my hair.
I have to admit, I like it when she does that, but I don't acknowledge it.

"'Kay"

-

I get to school 10 minutes early, but there's still quite a bit of people here.

Including...Hinata.

To me he's just an annoying, over energetic, shorty pants. At least that's what people think.
In reality I think of him as adorable, kinda funny, sometimes over energetic(𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝), and I'm always mesmerised when I see his quick attack.

I haven't tried being his friend or anything, but it would be kinda nice. He's my first ever crush, and he's the reason I found out about my sexuality.
People know I like men, but they think I'm Bi or Pan, I'm actually Gay.

-

The day went on as usual, and it was time for volleyball practice.

Today was the day I tell Hinata how I feel.
If I don't today, then I probably never will.

'𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦.' I decide.

I walk into the gym, walk up to Hinata, and ask: "Short Stuff, can I talk to you after practice?"

"Yeah, sure." He replies skeptically, while I'm also getting weird looks from the team.

Hinata wispers something in Daichi's ear, and he nods.

"Alright everyone, Hinata has something he wants to tell us before we start practice." Daichi says with his usual half-smile, half-smirk.

"So, uhhh. Kageyama and I are dating, and have been for about 2 months now.
Everyone is super happy for them.

I know I should be to, but I'm not. I'm devastated, and I can hear my heart breaking in my chest.
A tear slips my cheek, but I didn't know until Suga asked: "Tsukki, are you crying?"

I quickly wipe away the tear.
"No, I'm not."

-

It was the end of practice, and hinata was walking towards me.

"I'm sorry, but I actually don't need to talk to you anymore." I say trying not to sound to mean, even though I'm usually rude.

"Oh...okay."

"Okay. I'm going home." I say to the team, before turning around and practically sprinting home.
_______________________

𝘼/𝙉: 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥𝙨,𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩. 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙮, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧!
𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙭 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙖𝙣𝙙/𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧.

𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙮/𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.

𝘽𝙮𝙚! <3

𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩: 465 (𝙄𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘼/𝙉)