He felt Lukas's hands grip his waist as he pulled him into his lap and Beau instantly melted into his embrace. The feeling of Lukas's hands running up his chest and brushing his skin was enough to send butterflies through his chest. His skin tingled wherever Lukas touched it and his eyes fluttered open as Lukas pulled away.

"Why'd you stop?" Beau asked. Lukas only shrugged and ran his fingers through Beau's hair. He lightly toyed with the ends and Beau found himself leaning further into his touch. Lukas's eyes were focused on Beau's silky, copper hair but would occasionally flick down to meet Beau's.

"I just want to remember this" Lukas mumbled. "I want to remember you... I can kiss you a million times but in thirty years I'll only remember a handful of them... But I'll remember all of these moments" Lukas gave Beau a small, almost shy smile. Beau felt lightheaded as a wide smile broke onto his face.

"I'm not going anywhere, Lukas... You don't have to worry about forgetting"

_________________________________________

Beau woke up with two strong arms wrapped around him. His face was buried in Lukas's chest and the familiar smell of stale mint consumed his senses. He could feel Lukas's face buried in the crook of his neck and the soft messy strands of his hair tickling his bare skin.

The whole thing still felt so unreal. He had spent his entire life pining after a boy he believed could never be more than a friend and then all of a sudden they're kissing. Hugging Lukas had always been heartbreaking because he knew he could never hold him and now he was asleep in the boy's arms. He had always believed that Lukas could never accept him for being gay yet here he was claiming to have feelings for Beau... It was unbelievable.

His thoughts were interrupted with the jingle of a door handle and the sudden pounding on the door. His heart dropped and Lukas quickly woke up, looking startled. Beau moved to the opposite side of the bed and Lukas quickly sat up, nervously glancing around the room.

"Lukas! What did I tell you about locking the door?" Mr. Edwards shouted. Lukas quickly climbed out of bed and pulled open the door. Beau watched sympathetically, knowing very well that Lukas was panicking. Beau was a bit afraid as well, but he refused to show it. He didn't want to upset Lukas more...

"Sorry, it was an accident" Lukas mumbled. "It won't happen again" he promised.

"What are you doing in here?" Mr. Edwards continued to press.

"Nothing" Lukas promised. "I've been with Beau all night if you don't believe me" Beau knew that Mr. Edwards never questioned him. Beau was considered a very honest kid which was ironic considering he lied to just about everyone daily. Beau tensed up as Mr. Edwards cold blue eyes landed on him.

Beau loved those eyes. They were identical to Lukas's only his were cold and lifeless while Lukas's were bright and loving. Mr. Edwards had high cheekbones and a long and slender face. He had dark hair and his lips were set in a permanent frown. Sometimes Beau found it hard to believe the two were even related.

"Beau?" His voice sent chills down Beau's spine but he kept a warm smile on his lips hoping to keep Lukas out of trouble.

"Sorry, Mr. Edwards. I have a little sister so it's a habit of mine to lock doors" Beau lied. "Lukas and I have just been up all night talking"

"Very well... Are you coming to church with us?" He asked.

"No. I'm heading home to change, but I'll see you there" Beau remained pleasant despite how uneasy Mr. Edwards always made him. He couldn't remember a time when Mr. Edwards had been a warm person. Even before his wife's passing... Beau considered it a miracle that Lukas was such a warm and friendly person.