My Online Love

Copyright to ShayCoz_Pixi 2013

Ohai;3 I'm ShayCoz_Pixi! You all can call me Pixi! Next upload when I get 20 reads, and 5 votes(: LOOKING FOR AN EDITOR.

Feedback? Private Message me,Write on my message board, Leave me something in the comments, Or email me!

IntoThe_Echo@hotmail.com

Enjoy!

Chapter 1. 

(2years earlier)

  I awoke to the sound of my fathers heavy foot steps as he stumbled drunkly up the stairs. I pressed my lips together tightly as I burrowed deeper under blankets. I prayed with everything I had that he would forget he had a daughter for the night. I prayed for someone to save me.  

  I held my breath as I heard his foot steps pause outside my door. I could almost smell the heavy scent of cheap beer that came with my fathers presence. 

  You see, my father wasn't like most fathers. He didn't enjoy my presence. He didn't love me. All the man does is drink himself into oblivion and abuse me in every way possible. But there was nothing I could do to help myself. If I took a stand, it would only fuel the firey beast inside my father.  

  Finally after what felt like a years long pause his foot steps began to recede down the hall way, and I heard his bedroom door slam. Just then, I felt my cheap flip phone begin to vibrate from beside me. After glancing at the badly lit screen, I saw the pixelated words 'Two missed calls from Caleb<3.' 

"Shit!" I mumbled harshly as I scrambled to call him back.  

   He picked up instantly, and I could hear loud music and giggling in the background. 

"Why didn't you pick up my calls?" He growled. 

"I-I'm sorry baby. You know I wouldn't never miss a call from you on purpose." I stammered, biting down hard on my lower lip. 

  He let out a short laugh and I could almost hear the sneer in his voice "You know what? I'm not sure about that." He let out another harsh laugh, making me flinch. 

 Most of our conversations went on this way.  

  After talking for another few minutes Caleb hung up abruptly. I frowned, holding back tears as I sunk lower into my bed. I needed relief.  

  Slowly, I leaned over the side of my old bed, wincing as it creaked with my every movement. Using the tips of my fingers, I felt for the cold and unforgiving metal box of razors and old rags I kept under my bed.  

 When my fingers connected with the cold metal, I slowly lifted it onto the bed with me, and unhooked its rusted old latch. I couldn't see well. I had chosen to keep my room dark, in fear of waking my father. I reached my hand into the depths of the box, curling my fingers protectively around a clean shiny razor. 

  I pulled my hand back out of the old box quickly and glanced at the razor before pressing it hard against the scarred skin of my wrist. I could feel the cold blade bite into my skin as I slowly pulled it across my wrist. 

  A small sigh of relief escaped me as I felt the warm liquid trickle down my arm. Sweet relief. That was the only thought that would cross my mind as the razor traveled across my skin again, biting into it and releasing more blood.  

  As my breath started to come faster and heavier, I reached into the box again, this time producing a black rag. I pressed it against my scarred wrist after I dropped the razor back into the box.  

  After a few long minutes, the flow of blood from both cuts began to slow, and as I threw the old rag back into the box, I reached into it for the last time. This time, my hand came up with two large bandages, that I gingerly patted onto the cuts. I quietly closed my box and slide it back under my bed. Reaching over again to my bedside table, I grabbed my ipod and pushed my ear puds into my ears. I leaned back and made myself comfortable in my bed, pulling the covers up higher. Slowly I closed my eyes, hoping to get some sleep out of tonight.

(8:30 the next morning)

HONK HONK!

  I heard as I julted up right in my bed. Quickly, I made a grab for my cellphone. 'Two missed calls from Caleb<3.' flashed on the small screen of my cellphone.

 ''Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!!!'' I whispered as I sprung out of bed.

  Quickly, I threw on some black skinny jeans, a teal belt, teal hightops, my favorite purple tank top, and a neon green extremely baggy hoodie. After slipping my phone and ipod into my pocket, I ripped my old brush quickly through my naturally straight black hair and dashed across my bedroom to my makeup table. I quickly put on some mascara, making my eyeflashes look fake in a good way.

  I peeked quickly at myself in the mirror, as I threw my old beat up black backpack over one of my shoulders. I had a nice body. I was tall but not too tall, skinny but not too skinny. Also, I had decent sized boobs, with an ass to match. My jet black hair flowed down to my midsection, and my thick side-swept bangs were currently covering one of my eyes. My nose ring, which was a tiny purple stud, glinted as the light from my window hit it. My eyes were a plain green, that shown in contrast to my naturally tanned skin. Most of my skin though, was covered in bruises or scars. 

  Blinking a few times, I spun around, racing down stairs quietly. No, my father had not yet left for work. I didn't want him to see me.

  Finally, as I reached my front door I yanked it open and jogged to my boyfriend, Caleb's shiny black truck. As I reached his truck, I saw him glaring harshly at me. I also saw something that made my chest ache. The school slut, Carmin, sat in the front seat next to my boyfriend, and her hand was on his thigh. She, also was glaring at me. I hesitated slightly as I grabbed the door handel to the backseat and claimed in. I was careful not to touch Carmin's backpack, which took up most of the back seat.

  ''Can't you even do something as simple as waking up on time?'' Caleb roared back at me. I flinched.

  ''Im sorry.. It's just that-'' I started, before he cut me off.

  ''Bullshit. You just don't love me enough to move your ass.'' He hissed back at me, as he started the drive to our highschool.

  I closed my eyes tightly and pressed my lips together.

 ''Stupid ugly bitch..'' I heard him mutter distainfully.

                                   *                                                  *                                                  *

 Copyright to ShayCoz_Pixi 2013

Sooo, Whatcha think of Caleb? Carmin? Hmm.....

Next upload when I get 20 reads, and 5 votes(:

P.S Sorry this was so short! Next upload might be longer?(;

P.P.S My birthday is in two weeks!!!