💖Welcome Back|Lee Sangyeon💖

I arrived at the airport and it was now 10 in the evening. I wasn't greeted by the members since I secretly came back to Korea. I was planning to tell them, but I want to surprise them specially my boyfriend Lee Sangyeon.

Long distance relationship is hard but I need to study in America to have a job. Yes Sangyeon is older than me, he is more like 2 years older than me, I'm 22 and he is 24.

I didn't even told my brother Kevin about this, he will be shocked when he sees me tomorrow. And tomorrow is also FMA award show and they will perform there and maybe win an award. I booked a hotel and sat on the bed.

I told the staffs about my plan and the were in, since Sangyeon was so sad and serious nowadays. I was getting ready to sleep when I received a message from Sangyeon.

Sanggie💞

Sangyeon
Good morning over there
baby
Sangyeon
I missed you so badly
(T^T)

Y/N🌙
I miss you too :(
Y/N🌙
Good luck tomorrow on your
performance I will support you virtually

Sangyeon
I wish you could be here with
me during the performance

Y/N🌙
Yah don't be sad cause
I'll be sad, I know it's hard but
we still are together even though
we aren't in the same place
Y/N🌙
and besides I always support you
even if you are in Korea

Sangyeon
Okay I'll sleep now we got
a performance tomorrow

I smiled and put my phone down hehehehe I'll surprise him tomorrow along with the others, I can't wait for tomorrow I just want to hug him again like we used to do before, of course our relationship was public and the good thing was the fans accepted me.

I am actually friends with some fans and is in a gc. Well I told them my plan and they said they will help me making me even more happy. After taking care of the plans and put my phone down and went to sleep.

(Time skip.....)

It was now an hour before the show and I am practically in a crowd of fans, they said they'll help me and they did, as soon as The Boyz were on the red carpet I tried my best to blend in the crowd.

" KIM SUNWOOO AHHHHH!!"

" THE BOYZ SARANGHAE!!"

" YOUNGHOON YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!!"

" HYUNJAE OPPA BE MINE!!"

They waved at the camera and the fans before getting in the building.
Like said and I thanked the fans and the staff took me to their waiting room.

" Are you sure they didn't know a single thing about this?"I asked the staff and she nodded. " Yeah they didn't."she replied and let me wait in the dark corner where they won't notice me.

They were now getting ready to perform now, since they are going to win an award for sure. When they went to the stage the staffs then made a move and secretly move me to the waiting room.

Then I looked at where I could hide I decided to hide behind the door. While waiting for them inside the waiting room, the staff keeps an eye at the front if they come in.

30 minutes later the staff came in signaling me that they are here. As soon as they came in one by one, no one noticed me. Until I closed the door making them flinch. They looked at me in shock before smiling and hugging me. " Wait a damn minute where is my brother and Sangyeon?"I asked looking inside the room.

" They got called by the staff, it's nice to see you again noona."Eric said and hugged me tightly. " Yah, stop it, your hugging me too tight."I said and he giggled. " Sangyeon will do it to you anyway why bother?"Eric said and stopped hugging.

" Why not hide again, and we will pretend you aren't here."Sunwoo suggested and we agreed. " I mean where could I hide though?"I asked.
" To where you hid of course."Juyeon said and I nodded. I placed myself in the back of the door while the others pretend that I am not in the room.

These people are have good acting skills that's for sure. As soon as the door opened they all looked at the two tiredly like nothing happened. " We did it guys good job."Sangyeon breaked the silent and sat on a chair.

I closed the door shut making the two scream. " OH MY JESUS!"Kevin shouted and looked at me. " What never seen your sister before?"I asked and he stood there shocked. " Oh, now I'm offended, how could you not remember your own sister."I said and hugged him.

" I missed you Kevin."I said and broke the hug. " And you guys know about this?"Kevin asked them and they nodded while laughing at the reaction of the two. " Well first of all they only know about me just minutes ago."I said and they nodded.

" Now that we all know she's back."Eric said and hugged me again.
" We can greet her together."Eric added and they all hugged. It was a tight but happy group hug. After that I looked at Sangyeon still shocked of what just happened.

I smiled and went to him. " Hello Lee Sangyeon."I said and ruffled his hair a bit before  pecking his cheeks. " I thought you were in America."he blurted out and looked at me. " Nope, I arrived at Seoul yesterday, I wanted to surprise you guys, so I guess I did."I said and sat on the chair next to him.

" I missed you so much."Sangyeon said and kissed me. I heard the others scream and cringe. Well who cares right? After I broke the kiss he patted his lap signaling me to sat there. I sat there and a pair of big strong arms then started to wrap my tummy.

" I missed you so so much."he said and rested his face on my neck. " Hey, does mom miss me by any chance?"Kevin said and I nodded. " Oh I almost forgot, mom bought you a new set of beads, it's in my bag at the hotel."I said and he smiled from excitement.

" Wait aren't you guys changing again?"I asked and they nodded. " So I'll stay in the corner of the room, just don't mind me."I said but Sangyeon pulled me back. " Not now let's stay in this position for a while, I missed you so much and besides we are just gonna watch from the TV."he said and I nodded.

He then pecked my lips and smiled at me. " Welcome back my love."he said and pecked me again but this time in the cheeks. " Uh, our lonely self hate seeing you guys like this."Sunwoo said. " Oh, shut up."I said and I giggled.