✧05✧

-THIS CHAPTER IS SORTA FILLERS SINCE FIFTEEN TO SEVENTEEN-

FIFTEEN

Third P.O.V:

Jenna burnt the Augustine place after freeing the vampires and killing the members.

Augustine's members who were participating in torturing and experimenting on vampires, -who were freed by Jenna shortly after freeing Enzo-, were mostly dead the only two who are alive were Grayson Gilbert and Kylan Cruz.

The only reason they're alive was that they weren't there.

Grayson still would be alive only because he is needed in her plans.

(^• ω •^)

SIXTEEN

Also, Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, Tyler, Jeremy, Vicki and Matt are little children who go by whatever 'awesome auntie Jen' does.

If she tells them something is wrong, they shouldn't do it/ shouldn't be like this they go by her words.

And that will make them far better and greater than they ever were in the show.

(^• ω •^)

Jenna/Sachi was doing fine with sharing her dorm with Enzo.

The only thing that is bothering her is the small space she is staying with Enzo in, he is not complaining but she can feel it so she will hurry to buy a house with the shit tone of money she has and make their lives better.

(^• ω •^)

Jenna has the same routine every morning in college, it's her last year so it's kinda weird.

Weird how? You may ask

Weird is over time she got used to waking up cuddling with Enzo, making/buying/ordering breakfast, get ready for her lessons, go to the lessons, come back and make/buy/order/go out for lunch, make some more progress with her company and online works, get more money from work and vampire deals, talk with Enzo and every few days with her family and so on.

She plays with her pets between every few things she gets done when she can yet when she goes back to her family home because of breaks she misses her routine, so she is working and looking for a house for herself, her pets, her Enzo and whoever she decides to take in her home.

(^• ω •^)

Jenna's P.O.V:

Narelle was visiting me again in my dreams and this time I had to tone down my curses.

I felt this thing that told me to do that from my insides so I did.

Turns out I was right, Narelle was looking the most serious I've ever seen her and she said it's urgent even.