"Look," Eden spoke carefully, heading to where Elijah stood. "I understand your concerns, but we have to think this through."

      "I've almost completed the sigil." Freya spoke up, causing everyone's attention to shift. Eden stared in thought.

      "Okay, Dominic and Freya will be there with you, Elijah. In case Lucian decides to make a move." Eden directed to her friend, whom gave her a nod in agreement.

      "Camille, Hayley and I will go after Niklaus. There's no doubt Aurora will be there, so we must be prepared." Eden quickly spoke, noticing Camille tense from the mention of Aurora.

      "Thank you, Eden." Elijah muttered, she turned to look back at him with a small smile.

      "Trust me. I want your brother back alive as well... and we'll do anything necessary to do it." She responded with a cold tone, allowing Elijah to walk out the compound.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

      "Here's the problem—I haven't been invited into Lucien's penthouse." Camille spoke up from behind Eden and Hayley who took the lead down the pavements of New Orleans.

"So, you can wave your dark objects in the foyer, and we'll do all the dirty work." Hayley indicated to herself and Eden.

Camille abruptly stopped in her track, with a worried look on her face. Eden and Hayley turned to face her with a questioning look.

"Hey, are you up for this?" Hayley asked, heading closer to Camille. Worried over her nervous expression.

"What if I'm a liability?" Camille quickly spat out. "I've been training, so I can punch a bag, but in a real fight?"

"Cami, here's the thing about being
afraid—" Hayley started.

"if you have to do the thing you're afraid of, then all this fear is for nothing. Either turn it into anger, or leave it at the door." She advised her, causing Camille to go into deep thought.

"But, either way, you control your emotions."

"Which in all honesty..." Eden spoke up, treading closer to Hayley and Camille. "You're already one step ahead of Aurora."

Camilles gaze shifted up to a sign that read 'Brennan's Pharmacy Prescriptions'. Hayley and Eden followed her line of sight, reading the sign.

"Hey, I have an idea..."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"That's it? Nothing more to say?" Aurora questioned, looking at Niklaus who's wrists were bound by shackles; Chained to a wood pole, engravings carved on it.

       "No more taunts tripping from your tongue? Well, then, I suppose it's time I finish this." Aurora adjust the stake in her hand, aiming it at her own chest.

      "What are you doing?" Klaus questioned through labored breathes.

      "I'm gonna drive this into my heart, die, and be reborn." She informed him, her eyes fixated on the stake in her hands.