Chapter 2

Roxy's POV

Me and Adrien walked into our dining area preparing for our meal. We awaited the company of our father for what seems like an hour until we just began eating. Once we finished our meal, Nathalie came and took our dishes away from us although she was shocked to see that we didn't move from our seats.

"He's probably eating in his office kid-"She was cut off by Adrien sounding frustrated.

"Great, he couldn't even be there for mothers anniversary!"I couldn't help but pity him. Me and mother weren't always the closest but at the end of the day, she was still my mother...my mum.

"Adr-" I was cut off by a finger in front of my face."Just piss off Rox.."

He was mad at me ?!..Hold on what did i do? He can go fuck off if he thinks he can treat me like that when i'm going through the same things he is. If he thinks i don't understand his pain, well he can look again cause i lost her too! he isn't the one person who gets to be affected by it, no.

He may be dad's pride and joy even though it's not shown. He gets all the attention! Not me, no its so hard so appreciate one more person. He is the golden boy even after everything he has done and you may ask why i hate him so much..

It started when he took the credit for something i did. He would do it to impress his crush. I was happy to let him until it started becoming a daily routine for him to take my credit, for the things I did. Not him! Me.

When i would try to confront him about it, i was called a liar, an attention seeker, a credit grabber! When all that, was him! they should be calling him those names not me! He was no where to be seen when his sister was being bullied. He would sneak off so he didn't have to face me.

And like that. I lost all my friends, i was taken out of many photoshoots, taken off of billboards and posters and it was all Adrien. No sign of me anywhere. I would have to sit alone at lunch.

And even the lunch lady was sticky with me. It was like that until a new teacher enrolled in our school. Miss bustier was the only person who I could talk to. She would believe anything her students pleaded. That is what made her a special teacher.

Our mother died of a heart attack 3 years ago

Today was the anniversary of her death
Me and Adrien tried to make it a happy day, a day of celebration but we couldn't.

On the day she died, We got a text message.
A TEXT MESSAGE
Father didn't even let us see her. We haven't visited her grave as father said it wasn't in

Paris. It was in LA. I always wanted to ask father why but I thought it would be too in-sensitive

~PRESENT~

I speed-walked up to my room with a stomp in my step.
I walked into my room and slammed my door.
I took my phone from my Jean pocket and started scrolling through TikTok. I saw a kitchen hack and decided to try it out

I got out the crépé pan and I don't even know why we have one. I started to make the pancake batter when I thought it would be cool to make black pancakes so i got out the food dye and started to dye it.

I was humming to my favourite song when someone turned off my music.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter I will be updating soon and please leave some criticism in the comments to make my writing better

Love Jess xxx