CHAPTER: 9

JK POV

I woke due to someone who was rubbing his/her face on arm. I opened my eyes and saw the most beautiful view in front of me. y/n holding by arm and sleeping peacefully. She looked so beautiful while sleeping.

I really can't take my eyes off her but why am I thinking all this? Whatever I thought and tried to get out from her hold. But her grip was so tight. "How can a girl like her be this strong?" I thought.

Accidentally I woke her up. She opened her half eyes and sat up. First she yawned and then asked "what time is it?" In the sleepy voice.

I checked the time and it was 7:30. "Well we woke up pretty early, it's just 7:30" I said to y/n and she opened her eyes and got up from the sofa.

"Where are you going? It's so early" I said but she was walking in sleep I guess so she didn't Heard and I giggled seeing her like this.

Y/N POV

I went to my room, got fresh and for ready for going to gym and for boxing. It has been so long I didn't gone. This is how I look-

After getting ready I went out and saw Junkook also dressed in workout clothes

He lifted his head and saw me and asked "you are also going gym?" And I nodded and said "yes you too?" And he nodded.

I went to the table to grab my bike keys when he said "lets go together shall we?" I thought for a while and then nodded.

We together to the gym and I went to treadmill and he went to the one beside mine. We started running.

A/N POV

they both started running on the treadmill. After sometime Junkook's attention went to y/n. She was sweating like crazy. Her hair was almost wet.

Junkook couldn't help but stare at y/n because of how beautiful she looked. Sweat dripping down her face and the most important thing she was in sports bra and leggings.

JK POV

I was still running on teh treadmill when y/n said "ahh I am tired" and she stopped her treadmill. I also stopped my treadmill, smiled and said "well your stamina is a little less" and she nodded. "Yeah,I know and I want to improve it but I am not able to" she said.

"Well I can help you?" I said and y/n looked up in confusion."how?" She asked

"Well I can train you" he said and y/n started thinking and then "okay let's start then" and I nodded.

Y/N POV

well I don't have any problem if Junkook trains me and on the other hand I can get more information about his dad. At first we started with some sit ups.

Junkook held my legs for support. I felt something different when he touched me but why? Whatever concentrate on you mission Y/N!! I thought and started doing sit ups.

After sometime I felt tired and was going to fall on back when Junkook said "just 5 more!" And I got some confidence and did 5 more.

He was shocked and suprised after seeing me and said "well I think my words can only work" and I laughed
"But the thing is that you are improving so it's great" he said and I nodded.

After that we did some squats, lunges, pushups, dead lifts and planks. I went toward a chair and sat on it fully drained." Well you did great today" Junkook said and sat near me and I said "thanks".

I got up took my towel and was going when Junkook asked "where are you going without your bag?"I turned and said "ah i am going for some self defence and boxing"

"Oh so who trains you?" He asked "no one I learned it myself" I said and he nodded in agreement and then said "can I also come?" He asked and I said "why not" and stood up happily and said

"Let's see how many tricks you know and how many I know" he said and I smirked

"Challenge huh?" I asked and he also smirked and said "and what if it is?"
"Then I accept it" I said and started walking. I heard Junkook giggling at my back.

JK POV

We went and y/n went in the middle of the ring and said "let's see who wins" and I smirked and went inside the ring. We both got in positions. Once we started y/n held my hands and jumped over me and got to my back, used her knees and made me sit on my knees.

I smirked and in a sudden held her leg from back and made her fall at her back and I turned and go on top of her and said "so who wins?" She laughed and said "it's just starting wait and watch" she said

Suddenly she used her leg and pushed my leg on which all my balance was. I fell on my back and she stood up. I got a chance and I held her leg. The next thing she did shocked me.

She held my shoulders and flipped in the air and came to my back which made me fall on my back because I was holding her leg. "Ho-ow do-oes she kn-now?, It's the trick only mafia's know and it really rare." I thought