Chapter 2.The Raven Wolf

Start from the beginning

All are focused waiting for the signal, slowly breathing in and out, watching the enemy's movement. They bring the doctor inside, leaving some men to guard outside.

"We can take down the men on guard, you guys can advance after! " Blackdeath announced.

"Eagle Sniper, Blue Ghost? over! " the Raven Wolf confirmed.

"Copy that Captain. "

The three snipers started firing, taking down the enemy on sight one by one. The team marched in near the cabin and surrounding it, still cautious with their steps.

Gunslinger kicks the door in full force, firing his AK-47 assault rifle on every enemy.

The Destroyer kicks the enemy with his combat boots with a hidden, long sharp knife attached to it whacking and cutting every flesh.

Bloody Bucket is fast to turn the neck of the enemy in 360 degrees on his reach.

Steelrain and Eye Stinger, joined forces to cut down the limbs of the opponent.

Raven Wolf, focuses on saving the doctor with Yellowjacket on guard.

On their way out, the captain was shot on the shoulder by a masked man coming from the forest, making him loosen his grip on the doctor's hand. Allowing the terrorist leader to attack him.

They were fighting, struggling on each other's grip kicking each other's guts. When the captain is pinned on the ground by the enemy but he is not called a Raven wolf for nothing.

He used his forehead to smack the face of the enemy and flip him over, pinned his two hands on the ground, pulling his belt knife, and nailed it on the opponent's palm. The man groans from pain.

Using his leg strength to pin the body on the ground banning he moves.

"Now, be a good boy and behave or I slit your neck using this. " he shows the dagger on his hand that he pulled from his combat boots.

The leader lost his consciousness when he punch him hard, ignoring the pain from his bleeding shoulder.

The helicopter approaching, picking them one by one with them is the Bio-chemist and the terrorist leader.

The moment they landed in the military-based, The Raven wolf blackout.

~~~~~~~~to be continued~~~~~~~~~~~

Captain Lt. Type Nattarine Thiwat as The Raven Wolf

 Type Nattarine Thiwat as The Raven Wolf