Part two

It had been almost a week since Dean had caught you performing that ritual using your witchcraft, and you hadn't heard a word from him. You had sent him over 20 messages with not one reply. Plus every time you called his cell all you got was 'This is Dean's other other cell. You must know what to do."

The worst part about all of it was the weird feeling you were getting when you thought about him. It was like something was wrong. At first you pushed it aside as just your over active imagination but know it had gotten stronger.

"I need to go check up on them," you say to yourself, unable to push away the feeling anymore.

Once you had all your bags packed and in the trunk of your car, you realized you had no idea where they even were. Dean had left before you had told him what the monster was, which you had found out was a Women in White.

You let out a sigh before looking around, making sure no one was looking. "Great Goddess Aradia, your faithful servant (Name) calls on your power to find the person I care most about," you chant in Italian. "Show me where they are and what is happening . . ."

A scream was ripped from you as a sudden pain cursed through your body. Just as it had appeared, the pain was gone but non the less, sweat had gathered on your (S/T) skin and you were struggling to take in a breath. You close your eyes, trying to get your rabidly beating heart, only to hear Sam's voice.

"Dean . . . Please hang on . . . Damn it Dean!" His voice calls out.

Hearing Sam's pleads and the memory of the sudden pain still fresh in your mind, your heart was no longer beating a mile a minute. Your heart had stopped completely.

"Dean . ." you cry as all the pieces start to fall into place.

The reason why you had felt such horrible pain and Sam would say to hang on would be because Dean was hurt. And if the serious of the pain was any clue as to how badly he was injured, you knew you had no time to waste. You had to find them now!

You pull out your phone and typed in the coordinates that had been playing over and over in your head. Sure enough the map zoomed in on a motel located in Madison, South Dakota. Apparently, even though they didn't know what they were hunting, the boys went anyway.

Once you had mumbled a few choice curses under your breath, you turn on the ignition and drive full speed to Madison. Unfortunately you had barely made it onto the highway when sirens erupted behind you as well as flashing red and blue light from behind you. Even though you hated using your powers on humans, especially for your own benefit, you could afford a speeding ticket. So when the cute officer came to your window, you low him a kiss, releasing your (f/c) mist in the process. Sure enough the officer 'decided' not to give you a ticket. Instead he offered to escort you to Madison.

The rest of your speed drive was spent wondering why you had only felt Dean's pain after the ritual. You had asked the Goddess Aradia to show you what was happening to both but she had only showed you Dean. That was the first time a goddess' power was directed at one person. You were still dwelling on it when you drove past the sigh that read 'Welcome to Madison'. The officer finally turned off his lights as you were passing the motel you needed to go to. After a quick wave of thanks, you pull into the parking lot.

Your car had barley been put into bark when you jumped out and rushed to the door marked as room 169. Thankfully you had to only knock once before Sam answered.

"(Name)? What are you doing here?" he asked.

Right away you noticed that the tall hunter had cuts all over his face as well as a black eye. You also figures Dean told him what he had welled in on and what you were because Sam wasn't opening the door more then a crack.

"Sam, where's Dean?" you demand, a voice in your head telling you something was seriously wrong.

Instantly, his face fell causing your heart to as well. You decided enough is enough and instead of waiting for his answer, you push past the tall hunter. Sure enough, laying unconscious with blood pooling around him, was Dean. You rush over to him, your heart breaking with every step. All the colour had drained from his face and his body was growing cold. You place two gentle fingers on his neck and thankfully feel a slight heart beat. This meant you only had a few minutes to act before he might be gone forever.

You close your eyes and extend your arms out over him. But the first word of your healing incantation was barely out of your mouth when something strong wrapped around your wrists and yanked you away from Dean.

"What do you think your doing?" Sam barks, tightening his grip on your wrist.

Rage and concern were evident on his face as his eyes bore into you. Normally you would be more understanding but there wasn't enough time for it. So you rip yourself from his iron grip.

"I'm trying to save his life! I won't let him die! Even if he dies hate me," you explain extending you arms once more.

Once you knew Sam wasn't going to stop you again, you close your eyes and start the incantation once more.

"Goddess Panacea, please lend me the power to heal. Help me save . . . Help me save the man I love," you choke out in Greek, the last part sticking in your throat.

A (F/C) mist once again appears out of your hand and spreads over Dean's body. What you weren't expecting was the second the first bead of mist grazed his cheek, something g changed.
The mist grow bright and changed to (2nd/F/C) and this weird sensation pulsed from your hands, through your body before stopping at your heart.

Your eyes grow wide as you realize what was happening. "It can't be," you mumble just as your vision starts to blur and you feel the floor give away underneath you.

*~*

"Hey (Name)? Wake up . . ." Sam's voice calls to you in the darkness.

You try to open your eyes only to shut them quickly because the florescent lights above your head cup right through you. A groan escaped your lips as you bring a shaky hand up to cover your face.

Sam let out a breath of relief from your left. "Oh thank God your okay. What happened?" He asked slowly helping you up into the sitting position.

Slowly this time, you open your eyes. "Just over used my powers I guess," you lie.

It wasn't that you didn't want to tell Sam the truth but it was more to the fact you weren't sure how to explain something you were still trying to figure out yourself. Your whole life you dreamed of this moment but they never ended like this.

The thing was when a Witch's mist changes its colour and brightens when it comes in contact with another person, it meant that that person was their Soulmate.