Part One

You couldn't believe it had been almost three years since you had first met the Winchesters. Some days it felt like just yesterday that you first laid eyes on Dean and his younger brother Sam. Even though they had taken you under your wing, every time you met up with them, quilt ran through you cause even after all these years they still don't know the real you. But you knew if they were ever to find out the real reason why you knew the things you did, you would lose the only family you've had in a very long time.

"Hey, (Name), anyone home?" Dean's deep voice jokes, pulling you back to reality.

You shake your head and smile. "Yes, Dean. I'm home. What were we talking about again?" you ask.

Sam glanced at you from behind the book he was reading while Dean just raised an eyebrow at you.

You smile and turned the page in the book that was laying forgotten in front of you. "I'm fine, honest. Just went on a little trip to dream land. Now you were telling me about this hunt you need my help with."

The oldest hunter gave you one more worried look before turning back to Sam's laptop. You felt your heart do a jump in your chest. You have been secretly in love with Dean since he first saved you all those years ago. But you always knew Sam thought of you as his little sister so you assumed Dean did as well. Which is why, even though it was slowly tearing you apart inside, you had not told him your feelings.

"We got a message from our friend Jodi Mills in Sioux Falls. Apparently there has been some strange disappearances two towns over. She thinks it's just up our alley," he explains spinning the laptop to face you.

The screen shows an email that explained everything. Your eyes scan the screen reading it over. The sheriff of Madison, South Dakota contacted Sheriff Mills after five men, with nothing in common, had gone missing over the last couple months. Normally that wouldn't warrant calling in hunters but all crime scenes had no finger prints or clues. Plus the men seem to disappear into thin air.

"That could be anything," you say turning the laptop back to him.

Dean closed the laptop and leaned back. "That's why we called you, (Name). You have always been able to figure out what we're hunting when Sam and I have no clue. So think you can help out?"

You keep your face neutral even though inside your heart was beating a mile a minute. Every time you 'find out' what they hunt it means the sooner they are to finding out your secret. Which meant losing the only man you had ever loved. But unfortunately, even though your head and your heart was screaming for you to say 'no' your mouth had other idea's, "you can count on me."

A huge smile crossed Dean's face, your heart doing loop-de-loop. "Great! We're going to head out first thing tomorrow. Think you can figure it out by then?" he asked his green eyes locking with your (e/c) ones.

"That's a little soon but I'll see what I can do," you tell him as you chew on your lower lip.

Dean's smile fades slightly as he reached out and covered her hands with his. A blush starts to cross your cheeks but you quickly push it away.

"(Name), I know we're asking a lot but we really need you . . . I need you," he says softly, his eyes never leaving yours.

You feel heat rise, once again, in your cheeks and unfortunately this time you couldn't push it away. Dean's smile widens as you quickly pull your hand away.

"I . . . I guess I have work to do," you say quickly. You jump up from the chair, almost knocking it over in the process.

Before either brother could say anything, you rush from the room heading to yours. Once the door had shut behind you, Sam closed his book and glanced at his brother.

"Are you ever going to tell (Name) that your in love with her?" he asked, placing the book on the coffee table.

Dean, who's eyes hadn't left the door since you left, let out a sigh, "one day Sammy. One day."

~*~

Finally you had everything ready. Only a few more minutes and you would know what creature plagues the town of Madison. Then you would tell the boys and be able to keep your secret another day.

You sit down in front of the alter you had made. After readjusting a candle, you close your eyes and start to concentrate. You had just started reciting the incantation when a (f/c) mist erupted from your body.

"Great Goddess of the beyond, your faithful servant asks for your assistance once more. Please tell me what . . ." you start to say in Latin, when the door to your room flow open.

"(Name)?" Dean's deep voice calls out in surprise.

Your heart falls through your chest as you slowly turn around. The (f/c) mist you had created had filled the room but with a wave of your hand it was gone. Dean's eyes grow wide in shock.

"Dean, this isn't how it looks. . ." you starts to say as you slowly stand.

"The hell it isn't! I can't believe this!" he yells causing you to flinch.

"Please . . . Let me explain . . ." you plead, tears starting to sting your (e/c) eyes.

Dean slams the door shut behind him as he enters the room. "Explain what? That you lied to us . . . To me?"

You take a step towards him only for him to take a big one back, repulsion plasters on his face.

"I'm . . . I'm sorry . . . I wanted to tell you . . . I just didn't know how . . ." you try and explain, a tear falling down your cheek.

Dean let out a laugh that sent shivers down your spine. "Didn't know how to tell me. Ever thought of 'Hey Dean, just thought I'd let you know . . . I'm a WICTH!' But the. Again that might be to simple."

Hearing him say what you were out loud felt like a stab to the heart. Especially since he sounded like he had swallowed razor blades when he said the word 'Witch'.

"Please . . . I'm sorry . . ." you choke out, praying this was nothing but a really bad dream.

Dean took another step back, taking your heart with him. "Forget it (Name) . . . I get it," he says, pain laced in every word.

Before you could say anything else, he ran out of the room. The door had barley slammed closed when you collapsed to the ground, tears streaming down your face. The look Dean had given you before he left was one you had seen him give a million times to the many creatures he hunted. The look he gives a monster.