All The Way (X-18)

Start from the beginning

"Listen." He looks into your eyes seriously, and all you do is nod and hum in response. He sits down the couch and pats his lap, "Come here." You obey and sit on his lap, straddling him.

The room is silent but so loud at the same time. Brian's hands travel to your ass, grasping firmly over your underwear. There's no way he doesn't feel the wetness of your panties over his hard cock as you slowly start to grind on him.

He moves his hands to your thighs, rubbing gently while watching your body move. His right thumb finally rests on you sex, slowly moving up and down. His thumb hits your throbbing clit making you moan and throw your head back.

Brian reaches his hand under your panties, feeling how wet and hot you are. This makes you moan again as makes him sigh at the sight of your pleasure. He teases your entrance, watching how you wine. You dig you nails into his back and shift your bottom slightly, making his finger slip inside of you.

"O-oh God." You cry out, digging your nails into his skin deeper, pulling his face to your chest.

He bring his free hand up to cup your breast, squeezing lightly. He places his tongue on your other nipple, slowly making circles. All of these stimulants making you moan louder. He pushes his finger in and out of you at a steady pace.

"Faster, please." You wine to him, and he obeys. Pushing another finger in and moving a lot faster. "Yes! Please." You scream at the feeling.

     He continues to finger you, slightly moaning under his breath, but the sound in drowned out by you. He removes his hand from your breast and brings it to your sex, finding you clit and putting pressure. You let out a loud groan from his touch. He makes slowly circles on your clit, while curling his fingers in you to find your g-spot. He finds it fast.

"Fuck, Brian!" He moves faster. "Right there, there! I'm going to cum, please!" You cry out as he keeps moving, hitting you in all the right places. "F-fu-..." Your breathing gets heaving and chest heaves as you go to the edge. Brian removes hims mouth from your nipple, with a popping sound, to watch you as you reach your climax. Your eyes roll to the back of your head, and breathing staggers. Your hips buckles as you finally cum and grind on his fingers as he pumps them into you, riding out your climax. Now, your a sweaty mess, but that only makes him want you more.

     The rooms gets quiet again as you relax on top of him. Both of you breathing heavily, Brian pulls his fingers out of you, making you twitch. He brings them to his mouth and places them inside, sucking as you watch him taste you.

"Ochen vkusno." He says while looking into your
y/e.c. eyes.

"Fuck me, Brian, please." You place your hands on his toned chest, and look into his eyes, fluttering your eyelashes.

     He's taken aback, shocked about how upfront you are, but listens. He moves your panties to the side and grabs his hard length, teasing your entrance again. You look at him and let out a small whimper while he plays with you.

He rubs himself between your slick folds, and says with a deep voice, "I need a condom." You roll your eyes and lift yourself off of him to find one. You run to the bedroom and he chuckles.

"Why are you laughing?" You say loudly from the other room.

"Nothing, you must really want me." He responds in a raspy tone.

"Oh, shut up." You say with obvious sarcasm, returning to the living room with a 10 pack of unused condoms.

"You think we'll need all of them?" He looks at you and laughs.

     You roll your eyes and chuckle at his comment and the sight of him sitting on your living room couch, naked and hard. You remove a condom from the box and rip off the packaging with your teeth. He lets out a small hum. You walk to him, bending down to hold his size. You slip on the condom and get back to straddling him, he's already at your entrance.

"We should do this more often." He quickly pushes himself inside of you, making you let out a loud gasp and find the nearest thing to hold on to. That just happens to be his shoulders. He lets out a loud groan as he pushes the rest of length in you.

     He pumps himself slowly inside of you as you both adjust. Your walls conforming to comfortably fit his sizable cock. The both of you let out a sigh as everything fits into place. Your hips rock back and forth as he's in you. He hits your g-spot and you lets out a loud moan. He looks up at you, moaning in response.

"Right there, Brian. There!" His tip continues to hit you and moves at the same steady pace. "I'm going to cum, there!" Your fingernails dig deeper into his, making him groan. You bounce yourself up and down on him, making you both reach closer to your climax. "Fuck me, Brian!"

He looks into your eyes and pumps himself harder and faster into you, making you scream and him groan. "You feel so good, kukla." This really sets you on the edge, making you wine and whimper.

"Ohh- oh pleasee." You cry out to him, rolling your eyes back. He bring his thumb to your clit and quickly rubs it. "Yes! I'm cumming!"

     The vein popped out on forehead as he grits his teeth shows you he's about to orgasm, too. He pumps into you harder but at a slower pace. You feel him twitch as you cum on him, then you feel his hot liquid in you. His eyes roll back as he relaxes his body, still twitching in you. You relax onto him, slowly grinding on him as the both of you breath heavily and ride out your orgasms.

     You raise your hips and plop yourself next to him on the couch. The room is now completely silent as you both lay there. It's was a comfortable silence, not like with most hookups.

You hear the snapping on the condom as Brian pulls it off and ties it. "Where's the trash can?"

"Oh, in the kitchen, over there." You point to the kitchen. He walks over and throws it out. As he turns around, he looks at you and chuckles again. "Why are you laughing now." Your eyes meet his and you can't help but smile back at him.

"We really should do that again." He strikes at you with a grin.

"I'm that irresistible?" You smirk back at him sarcastically.

"Oh you wish."

"Do I really have to wish? You're still hard." You point at his length.

He rolls his eyes and walks back to you, placing a kiss on your lips. "You know you want this pussy, mom." He says in a different tongue. You two hadn't joked much before, it's nice to get a sense of his humor, especially since it matches yours.

You laugh and push his chest off of you. "Put some clothes on, your grounded." He laughs abruptly, then leans back in for another kiss, and of course, you return it.