Chapter 8

-~ Steven's POV (Ze) -~

I awoke with an arm draped around me.

"Huh?" I groaned.

Glancing up, I came face to face with a sleeping Anthony, and he was shirtless. I quietly gasped at the sight. He looked so peaceful. His dark eyelashes cast small shadows on his cheeks and lips parted slightly. His bare chest which I was previously laying on, my breath hitched as I realized how muscular he was. My gaze, however, kept drifting up to his perfect lips. I suddenly felt the urge to kiss him... his lips so inviting. I carefully sat up, making sure I didn't move his arm much, in fear of him waking up. I slightly leaned in closer and stared intently at his lips... his perfect lips. I barely brushed our lips together and quickly leaned backwards, heartbeat beating rapidly. Once I realized my love was still fast asleep, I calmed down.

Awkwardly I stood up and made my way towards the kitchen for water. Peeking at the clock I noticed that it was only 7:20am. Now that I thought about it, I was pretty hungry too. Really hungry actually. I rapidly started opening cupboards and scanned the contents, hoping to find something to satisfy my hunger.

"Look what we have here," I spun around to find Anthony standing at the kitchen entrance with a smirk written across his face."Raiding my kitchen much?"

"I was just hungry," I blushed, remembering what I did only a mere few minutes ago.

"I know, buddy, I'll make you some food,"

"Okay, thanks Anthony!"

I sat down on one of the metal stools that lined the edge of the island. I dreamily stared at his back as he prepared what ever he was cooking. Intently watching how his muscles flexed when he moved.

"Stop it Steven," I scolded myself, just loud enough for my own ears.

Anthony sat next to me and placed the finished food on the table in front of me, scrambled eggs. Taking a huge bite, I started to devour the eggs.

"So I was thinking," Anthony started,"That we could maybe go to a restaurant for dinner or something, if you want,"

My eyes widened and I nearly choked on my delicious food.