Chapter 2

Kim Taehyung pov -

My eyes met another pair of beautiful grey eyes. But she looked away quickly and started walking away towards another group of people.

"Jimin" I recognised him standing next to her.

Her beautiful long black hair was braided. Her sleeveless red gown with v-cut neck exposed little of her cleavage. Her body was perfect with curves. I could tell she is a good fighter seeing her arm muscles. I saw her friends hugging her and I recognised them immediately. Lisa pointed her finger towards me. We all know each other well as we were all childhood friends from long back except Y/n.

I smiled knowing they were talking about me.
I made my way towards them. Jimin said hi to me. We are good friends and always meet.

Then I looked at her, " Can I know who this gorgeous woman is ?"

She turned her face to me, " I'm Min Y/N , Princess of Libra."

"She is so similar...."- I thought.

I bowed to her , she did the same.

My eyes didn't leave hers. She kept a straight face.

"Well it's a pleasure. I have heard a lot about you princess. But today I have the privilege to meet you."- I said with a smile.

" Likewise."- y/n replied keeping her sentences short.

"She is different. She is not throwing herself to me like other women. She looks like her so much."- I thought to myself.

"Can I have a dance with you princess ?"- I asked politely.

"Sure."- Y/n said smiling to me.

She looked beautiful. Those grey eyes looked into mine. Grey eyes .

"Grey eyes ? She is the silver crystal ?! That means she is the one......"- I thought to myself.

Well according to the stories I have heard she has the powers ingrained within her by someone I deeply loathe. Seeing Y/n reminds me of her so much , it's like I got her back again.

I kept my hand on her small waist and interwined our right hands. She kept her left hand on my shoulder.

"Did I finally find you ?"- I thought.

It felt like heaven. We danced to the music looking into each other's eyes. She reminds me of her so much but there is something different .

Y/N pov-

His eyes weren't leaving mine. It was getting awkward as he was steadily observing me. I had to speak something to end this silence.

"So...where are your brothers ?"- I said to break the silence.

"Oh. I thought you only wanted to meet me"- he said fake pouting .

I was shocked -" huh ?"

He laughed -" I was just joking. There are my elder brothers Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon."

I looked in the direction he gestured and saw 2 handsome men standing talking to my brother , Prince Jung Hoseok and Jimin.

"Well. How did you find our kingdom?"- I asked looking at him again .

"It's wonderful. I love it . But I think I loved the princess more."- He said smirking at me.

I got flustered and looked down.

"Pull yourself together , Y/n"- I scold myself.

He laughed -" Hope you would come to our kingdom one day. It is also very nice. I would be honoured to take you around the kingdom , princess ."

"Sure."

He twirled me and pulled me back to him. We were very close and I could feel his breath on my nose. He stared into my eyes piercing into my soul with his icy blue eyes. I was feeling butterflies in my stomach.

"I think that's enough of dancing for today. See you around Prince Kim Taehyung."- I said bowing to him and walked to my brother.

"Y/n-aah. Meet my friends. This is Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin from the Leo kingdom."- Yoongi Oppa introduced me.

"Nice to meet you."- I bowed.

"Pleasure is all ours."- Jin said smiling.

"Wow . All of the princes of the 5 kingdoms are handsome . They all are looking like art. I had fallen when I saw Jimin itself. Now all of them ? They are flawless in all sense."- I thought to myself.

"I think you already met our brother Kim Taehyung."- Namjoon said.

I nodded to him as I saw Taehyung standing beside me staring at me. I felt goosebumps seeing his blue eyes bore onto my figure.

"Well I think we should get going. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Y/n-aah mind helping me by showing them their rooms in the palace ?"- Yoongi Oppa asked .

"What ? They are staying at the palace?"- I thought.

"Sure. Please follow me to the palace."- I spoke.

Yoongi Oppa took Jung Hoseok and Jimin while I had to take The Kim brothers.
At last it was only me and Taehyung.

"Where is your room?"- Taehyung asked.

"Excuse me ?"- Y/n said shockingly .

Taehyung chuckled -"I am just asking. You know if I get lost I can always find my way back to your room."

"Mine is the one opposite to yours. And you won't probably get lost b'cause you have a larger palace than this. If you know your way around your huge palace this is a piece of cake."- Y/n said looking at him .

"How do you know we have a bigger palace ?"- He asked walking slowly beside me.

"Who doesn't know about the beautiful palace of Leo ? I want to see it too. Someday."- I said sighing.

"You should come. And as I said I will be your guide."- He said bowing to me.

I chuckled -"Thanks for the tempting offer. I will come oneday for sure. And this is your room. Goodnight prince."- Y/n said walking to your room .

"Goodnight."- he said and then mumbled to himself -"love."