Chapter 24: A Talk & Company (Pt.1)

Start from the beginning

(Meanwhile)

The man ran for his life ad fast as he could pushing things behind him to block the path. The girl just quickly walked, pushing the obstacles like they were nothing. The guy, somehow, tripped from running too fast. (Or maybe he tripped on air)

The guy tried to get up, but the girl quickly walked over to him and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, slamming him against the wall.

???: What do you want from me?!

???2: I want to know where Penny is.

The victim began to cry tears.

???: P-Please..just let me go...I don't-

???2: I would let you go if you tell me where Penny is. Now, where is she?

???: I-I don't know..I don't know who that is...

The girl sighed. He aggressively grabbed the man by the neck and raised him. He began to choke, trying to get the grasp off from the girl.

???: *Cough* P-Please...

The girl crushed the guy's neck. The body dropped to the ground, limp. The mysterious figure stared at the corpse for a few seconds before turning to the side and walking out of the door.

???2: Useless.

The girl flew off, continuing her search.

(Back at Beacon)

Penny: And that's basically why we need you to keep it a secret.

Ozpin and Glynda stared at the synthetic entity in slight shock. Ozpin then let out a small hum and sipped his hot cocoa.

Ozpin: Interesting...

Glynda: And where exactly is the Pantheon Of Myths?

Penny: Well, it's not from this world.

Glynda and Ozpin raised an eyebrow at this statement.

Aidan: You would understand better if you saw it yourselves.

Penny: I can show you around our hometown if you like?

Ozpin: I would accept the offer but we are a bit busy. Maybe you could show us when we're free?

Penny: Sure. Now I think we should dismiss ourselves.

Ozpin: Alright. You take care.

Penny: You too.

The kids walked to the elevator with Glynda. Once they reached the floor, they went their separate ways.

Ruby: Well, glad that's over. I'm gonna go back to sleep.

The others agreed and went back to sleep.

Monday

Team RWBY and CEM walked around Vale. They were trying to figure out what they should do for the day on Remnant.

Ruby: Maybe we should go to Brave & Guster's?

Yang: What is that, a knock-off of Dave and Buster's?

Cinder: Well, it's in the secret world so they probably didn't know.

Mercury: Do they have laser tag?

Ruby: According to what I searched, they do.

Mercury: Alright, I'm in.

Weiss: As long as it has good quality, then yeah sure.

Ruby: Alright let's g-

A purple portal randomly opened and a girl flew out of the portal, gripping onto a gray robot. They landed on the ground, the robot's back being on the ground. The girl ripped off the robot's head before noticing the group.

???: Oh, hello friends.

Blake: Uh, hey Agatha. What's going on?

Agatha has little resemblance to a human child, as she has demented features such as hollow black eyes and a large smile filled with rotten teeth coupled with black marks on her cheeks, reaching up to her ears. She also has long shoulder-length black hair. Agatha’s key features are her long arms with five sharp claws. The arms themselves look as they are burned or rotten. She wears a dark tattered grey dress, with a white undershirt. She is totally barefoot and her right leg appears to either be a cast or bandage, or possibly a ripped stocking.

Agatha: Nothing really. Just a group of alien robots trying to take over our world and Remnant.

Another demonic-looking creature jumped out of the portal.

Emerald: I was just about to ask where Malak was.

Malak very closely resembles a human of a slim, tall build. He is dressed in formal attire, wearing a black business tuxedo with a red tie, slim black undershirt, long striped trousers, and polished shoes. His hands both have three sharp claws for fingers, with black skin. His head resembles that of a typical demon, with red skin, hollowed-out eyes, jagged teeth, pointed ears, and curved horns.

Malak: Ah, fellow mortals. Great to see you again.

Weiss: Ya know, you don't have to call us mortals anymore.

Cinder: So are the others helping you guys?

Agatha: Yep. I also saw some robots take a little girl to a big ship. Not sure what they're gonna do with her.

A bunch of portals opened and multiple robots cane flying and jumping out of the portal. Then, a big ship flew out of the portal. More people screamed and ran away after staring at the "weird" group. (Since they were talking to two literal demons)

Blake: I'll call the others to inform them of this.

The others nodded ran separately to fight the aliens. Blake pulled out her scroll and called Penny.

Penny: Hello?

Blake: Penny. There's a bunch of robot aliens here in Vale and a big ship. Can you warn the others about this and go to the ship?

Penny: Sure. Do you want me to do anything there?

Blake: For some reason, they took a girl with them. I want you to try and rescue her.

While talking, Blake dodged an attack from an alien and kicked them away from her.

Penny: Will do.

Penny hung up the phone and turned to her two brothers.

Penny: Armor up, boys.

Aidan: Why? What's happening?

Penny: Robot aliens.

Oscar: Oh boy.

Penny: Make sure you go warn the others.

Oscar and Aidan nodded, grabbed their weapons, and headed out the door. Just as Penny was about to run out, she walked to the table and crouched down. She looked at her pet, Bubblewrap. A Green Iguana.

Penny: I'll be back, okay?

Bubblewrap stared at Penny and watched her leave the room before returning to eating his food.