E: Aight Imma see you soon baby

Hearing three beeps I realise she hung up on me knowing how much I hate that shit but I just shake my head deciding to deal with it when I see her; "Yo Imma go get my girl some food, I'll let you know when I'm coming back" I let my producer know whilst dapping him up. Getting into the car, I head over to Little Ochie where I collect our food after greeting the owners who I've known from my childhood.

Hussle & Motivate comes on making me think of the great person Nip was and his impact on Slauson Avenue and Crenshaw Boulevard; "And if you counter my trend, I make you my protege" I rap along. I let Mia know I'm outside as I wait for her; she opens the door letting me see her outfit that makes me lick my lips as I move my eyes over her body before getting out of the car.

"Who told you to look this fine?" I ask as I grab her waist pulling her into a tight hug before pecking her lips; "Boy I look good for my damn self" she tells me as she turns towards the car causing me to slap her ass

"Who told you to look this fine?" I ask as I grab her waist pulling her into a tight hug before pecking her lips; "Boy I look good for my damn self" she tells me as she turns towards the car causing me to slap her ass. "You so heavy handed, that shit hurts bae" she whines as I open the door rubbing her ass to reduce the sting before closing the door and going to my side and sliding in; "This one's your food bae, you good?" I ask her. She nods her head as she starts eating her food ignoring me in the process as the music fills up the silence.

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️
Moving to the backseat where we stretch out with Mia lying on top of me going through her Instagram as I watch from over her shoulder; "You better stop posting them nude pictures with your ass all out" I say as she scoffs. "Boy you don't run me" she says in a sassy voice causing me to grab her neck with my free arm choking her before applying slight pressure; "I aint goin be a lot of boy's Mia, I don't wanna tell you again" I let her know. Hearing her let out a soft moan I smirk knowing the impact I have on her body; I move my other hand towards the waistband of her tights before playing with her bud through her panties.

Mia presses into me more as I nibble on her neck before moving her panties to the side and pressing on her aching bud as she spreads her legs wider allowing me to circle her bud earning a moan as she rolls her waist igniting my erection. "Stop teasing East" she whines as I leave hickeys on her neck whilst my fingers find their way into her warmth simultaneously pressing into her bud; "East?" I ask hearing her breathing increase. Her walls squeeze my fingers letting me know she was about to reach her climax. I increase the movement of my thumb on her bud as I talk dirty into her ear; "P-papii i..I'm...fuck" she says as she creams on my fingers.

I remove my hand from her tights licking my fingers clean as she tries to catch her breath coming down from her high, "You taste good ma" I let her know leaving an open-mouthed kiss on her neck before sucking on it. "Eaassttt...no stop I knew your ass was tryna do something" Mia says as she turns in my arms looking up at me with a pout on her face; "Girl you wasn't saying allat when your thighs were shaking" I say with my face in a frown causing her to laugh before reaching up to connect our lips.