What to Do for Kyouka

Start from the beginning

Izuku widened his eyes and was obviously a little concerned for his idol's health. "G-Go to her house? Are you serious?"

The number one hero sighed as he wiped the blood off of his chin and nodded. "Of course, young Midoriya, she's been to your house and celebrated your birthday with your family twice already. The simplest thing to do is return the favor for her birthday."

"Yeah, I guess you're right, it's nice and simple, perfect. And I could probably get a gift right before I go there anyways." The young boy said with a smile, feeling the worry starting to leave him.

'This kid is so smart when it comes to quirks and heroes, but he's completely clueless when it comes to the most simple social situation.' The scrawny man thought as he looked down at the boy.

All Might then laughed a little, wondering how hopeless this boy will be in future situations like these. "Alright, is that all you need young Midoriya?"

Izuku nodded as he was feeling more confident about tomorrow. "Yes, All Might. Thank you for all of your help tonight."

"No need to mention it, kid. I need to make sure my successor gets through life in one piece. But maybe next time cool it with the text messages unless it's a life threatening emergency." The number one hero sighed as he took out his phone, showing the 20 text messages Izuku sent to come to the beach as soon as possible.

"S-Sorry I was just so nervous about it... I wanted to make sure you got here before it got too late out." The quirkless boy said as he rubbed the back of his head.

All Might sighed as he facepalmed before smiling. "No problem young Midoriya. You just wanted to make sure you gave your best friend a great birthday."

The hero gave a thumbs up as the green haired boy smiled back, knowing what to do now. 'I swear I'll give Kyouka a great birthday like she's done for me these past 2 years.'

XXX

The Next Day

It was now August 1st, early in the afternoon with it now being the birthday of a certain girl.

Kyouka was currently standing in her room, practicing throwing darts with her earphone jacks. Unfortunately, she was still pretty far from the center, but she's slowly getting closer. "I think that's enough for the day."

The teen girl then put the darts back and smiled as she looked at the calendar on her wall. Today was her 15th birthday and she had to admit she was very excited for today.

Not just because it was her birthday or the presents her parents would give her. But it was because of her anticipation for what Izuku would get her this year. She really couldn't care less if it was anything expensive or something that barely cost him anything. All that mattered was that it came from him.

The All Might keychain he got for her last year was still one of her most treasured possessions and it was something she would always treasure for the rest of her life even though she herself isn't the biggest All Might fan.

The purple haired girl then sat on her bed and sighed as she looked up at the ceiling. 'I can't wait to see him. He'll make another birthday great just like last year.'

She pulled out her phone, looking at her messages, expecting one to appear from Izuku saying that he was outside or that he was on his way.

As she looked at her phone, she started to remember what happened when she went over to his house for his 15th birthday when she wanted to take a peek inside of the boy's room.