"It's been that long?" I asked and she smacked her lips.

"Remember that." She said and I laughed as I slipped on my shoes.

Grabbing my phone and purse, me and Jayda walked downstairs and into the living room.

"FUCK BRUH!" Dante shouted as he jumped to his feet.

"It's never that serious Dante." I said as I sat down.

"Shut up Ari. Play the game with this cheating ass nigga and you'll feel me." He said and I laughed.

"Jayda, take my picture please." I said, handing her my phone.

She snapped a couple of pictures before letting me see.

"Thank you!" I said

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Thank you!" I said.

My eyes then went to Dave who was deep into the game.

"Dave." I said, getting no answer.

"Dave." I sanged, getting the same results.

"I'm going to the mall. See you later." I said but before I could even turn around and get to walking, he pulled me by my sleeve, sitting me down beside him.

"You ain't going no where." He said and I rolled my eyes, looking at Jayda as she smirked.

"Dave, I gotta find me something to wear this weekend." I said and he looked at me.

"Then I'll take you." He said.

"Man let them go by theyself. You always tryna be someone chaperone." Dante said.

"Thank you Dante." I said and he nodded.

"You know you gang." He said and I laughed as Dave mugged him.

"Shut up nigga." Dave said as he paused the 2k game, sitting the controller down. He stood up, doing a quick stretch as I watched his every move.

"Let's go."

*

"Ou this would look good on you boo." Jayda said as she held a Shane Justin outfit up to me.

"You think so?" I asked as I grabbed it, looking into the mirror.

"I know so. Besides, you look good in anything." She said and I laughed.

"Then I'll get it. You find you something?" I asked.

She didn't say anything, she just picked up a pile of clothes with a wide smile on her face. I couldn't do nothing but laugh.

Paying for our clothes and getting them bagged, we were walking out. We decided that we were gonna take a break so we went to the food court.

Ordering Chic-Fil-A, we sat in a booth and ate.

"So how long have you known Dante?" Jayda asked and I looked at her. A small smirk etched onto my face as she stuck a fry in her mouth.

"Why?" I questioned.

"I was just curious. How old is he?" She asked and I giggled lowly.

"He's 23. Same age as Dave." I said and she nodded.

"Why though?" I asked even though it was pretty obvious.

"He's cute. That's all." She said and I smiled, looking away.

Hearing a throat clear caused me to turn my head and see Jordan. I instantly rolled my eyes.

"What are you doing here Jordan?" I asked.

"Coincidence." He said with a shrug.

"Well what do you want?" I asked.

"I want to talk to you. Can we talk? In private?" He asked and I looked at Jayda who was giving me an unsure look but I gave in anyway.

"Tell Dave I went to the bathroom." I said and she nodded. Following after Jordan, he lead me outside. We were going in the direction of his car but I didn't let myself leave from in-front of the mall doors.

"We can talk right here Jordan." I said and he smacked his lips.

"Nah, come on." He said grabbing my arm and pulling me to his car, pushing me up against it.

"Why you acting this way?" He asked.

"Acting like what? I'm acting like myself." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"I thought you were taking me serious." He said and I started laughing.

"I was but you were starting to creep me out. Like your doing now." I said.

"I been tryna take you out, come over, you be dodging me." He said.

"Because." I said.

"Because what?" He asked.

"For one, I have a crazy ass father with a crazy ass bodyguard he hired. I'm not even allowed to have a boyfriend until I'm 19." I said.

"So." He spoke and I palmed my face.

"I have to go Jordan. Obviously this conversation is for the birds." I said walking away only to be pulled back.

"You fucking him?" He asked and I frowned.

"What? What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked.

"Are you fucking your bodyguard Ariana? Don't play dumb with me." He said.

"And if I was, it's none of your business." I said snatching my arm away and going back inside.

Seeing that Dave and Dante were back I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"You must've been taking a shit." Dante said and I flicked him off.

"No. I was just fixing myself up." I lied. I looked at Dave who didn't even acknowledge my presence.

"Y'all ready?" Jayda asked and I nodded. I had bought enough for the trip so I was all done.

Dumping my trash, we left.