"Hey you!" Meredith said to me.

"Hey gorgeous! I haven't seen you since this morning." I replied

"I know we have been packed. I don't know how there was so many general surgeries on Valentine's Day!" She said back

"I'm sorry. Come on our shifts are over!" I said grabbing her hand.

"Mine?" She questioned.

"Yeah I talked to the chief because I have a surprise for you!" I said.

"Mark! Again! I love you but you don't need to do this!" She said.

"I know but I wanted to." I replied.

We headed to the elevator to get to the lounge to get dressed and leave.

"Chief?" Meredith asked.

"An elevator for the happy couple." Richard gestured to the elevator. Meredith looked at me for an explanation.

"Part of the surprise now get on!" I said pushing her in.

"Mark." Meredith said with a surprised face and tears welling in her eyes.

"These are some of our memories together and what you are seeing is some of our key ones!" I said to her while pointing to the walls filled with photos and descriptions of the memory under them.

"I remember every single one." She replied letting a few tears fall.

When the elevator landed we headed to the lounge.

"Mark I can't find my clothes!" Meredith said.

"I know. Here are your clothes." I said handing her two boxes one with the outfit and the other with shoes. "Put it on and you can do your hair, I'll be waiting outside once I get dressed." I said leaving the room to get ready.

*What Mark put on (ignore the flowers)*

I was waiting outside of the lounge waiting for Meredith

I was waiting outside of the lounge waiting for Meredith. I heard the knob turn so I turned around and saw an angel.

"You look amazing. I didn't know what to get you so I had Lexie help I don't know if you like it and it's okay if you don't I mean I don't know if you like th-" Meredith cut me off

"Your rambling and I love it. You make me feel sexy even when I'm pregnant." She said

"I will always try and make you happy." I said

*What Meredith was wearing (and yes Ik you have a bump after 3 months but still imagine)*

Hair: