Birdcage

[This story contains content that may trigger some readers, viewer discretion is advised.]

South Park is a boring little town.
Everyone has secrets, people here are weird, but most importantly, trust no one.

Under the darkness of the cold Colorado night Clyde Donovan walked down a familiar sidewalk. His finger tips were cold in his gloves, and his nose was red. He felt a rush of excitement fill him at the sight of a certain twitchy blond boy's house...

Clyde held himself, he had been waiting for this night for years.

The brunette sneaked around to the back of the twitchy boy's house making sure to not disturb anything. He had been playing out this scenario in his mind for years now, so everything had to be perfect.

He reached Tweek's window, and looked through it to make sure the sleeping pills were working, and to his excitement the blonde boy was passed out cold.

Clyde had given Tweek some sleeping pills to "help Tweek's insomnia" what the small boy didn't know was that they were actually hard sedatives.

Like I said before, people in this town aren't what they seem, and that was something Clyde Donovan learned the hard way.

The next morning Tweek woke up to sunshine hitting his eyes, he slowly got up and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. Something was off, was he still dreaming? He wasn't in his room. Tweek rubbed his eyes again thinking he was hallucinating.

He looked at the only source of sunlight hitting his face which was coming from a skylight.

He felt freaked out, at this point he was pretty sure he wasn't dreaming or imagining things

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He felt freaked out, at this point he was pretty sure he wasn't dreaming or imagining things.

He got up and tried to open the door, but it was locked.

There was another door next to the bed. It was skinnier than the room door, he quickly opened it with desperation growing in his chest. The small door opened a thin small closet like bathroom. He carefully went into the bathroom, and looked at his reflection on the mirror. His pale fearful frantic face stared back, his green eyes wide with confusion, and fear.

"How could this happen!?" He cried "it- it's not possible.." he said pulling at his blond hair "how could you let this happen?" He yelled at his reflection with tears rolling down his face.

He leaned on the bathroom counter, and cried into the sink letting the tears hit the cold white porcelain.

After about half an hour he shut the bathroom door, and laid on the bed.

"where am I?.."

After what seemed like hours he had accept his situation, and decided to make the best of the time he still had..

The room had a skylight letting in a glimpse of nature into the freshly painted white walls.

The room was bear, and empty with only a small bed, and a flimsy 20 dollar blue plastic cabinet. He climbed on top of the bed frame, and hit the skylight with his fists. He hit the window over and over until his knuckles started bruising.