"So, what is it?" Fred asked, Lee standing close behind trying to embrace himself for their answer.

"We're in the process of being illegal animagus," Wren said.

"I'm sorry what?" Angelina asked her eyes going wide. "How stupid could you guys be? This could go so wrong and on top of that it's illegal!"

"Why didn't you tell us?" George asked.

"We don't know if it's going to work and if it went horribly wrong we didn't want to drag you into it."

"Oh, but now you want to?" Angelina asked.

"Well yeah, clearly we needed to clean up the misunderstanding since Lee thought Wren was cheating on him and the twins have been ignoring me."

"I'm sorry, I was just scared." Lee said going up and putting his arms around Wren. "I love you."

Wren's eyes went big as he starred at Lee. "I love you too!" And with that he leaned down and pulled Lee into a kiss.

"Oh my gosh!" (y/n) squealed looking over to the twins. But they were just staring at her. "What?"

"You took the initiative to become an animagus and you didn't tell us!" Fred said taking a step forward.

"I know, and I'm sorry but if things went horribly wrong I didn't want to drag you into it. We could go to Azkaban if anyone finds out. You have to understand why I didn't tell you. We were going to wait until we knew for sure that it worked before we said anything," (y/n) pleaded as she stepped forward towards him. "I love you both and I didn't want to keep it a secret, but you must understand."

"We do," George said walking up and pulling her into a hug.

"We do?" Fred asked. George sent him a pointed look before letting go of (y/n) and pulling Fred into their hug. (Y/n) instantly wrapped her hands around him as George pulled away to go talk to Angelina.

"I don't like you mad at me Freddie," she sighed in his chest. His arms around her waist tightened as he rested his chin on top of her head.

"I don't like fighting with you either."

She looked up meeting his eyes a smile on her face as she nodded, slowly pulling away as a blush crept on her face.

"So why did you two decide to become animagus?" Lee asked, walking forward hand in hand with Wren.

"Well uhh you see," Wren started looking over to (y/n) for help.

"To capture Sirius Black."

"I'm sorry what?" Angelina asked blinking a few times to let what they said settle in. "Are you mental? He is a murderer!"

"What's he going to do murder two animals? Wren's dad is an aurora and we're just trying to be detectives. For all we know he could be anywhere in the world!"

(Y/n) turned her head to look over to the twins who had been considerably quiet for quite some while now. They had matching grins on their face.

"What?" (Y/n) asked.

"Our best friend is a total badass," they said in unison coming up and looping their arms with hers. "Come on Ang, what they're doing is wicked! Let's go get something to eat," George said placing a kiss on her temple and walking out to the Great Hall that was now buzzing with Halloween decorations and chatter. 

They said a quick goodbye to Wren before heading towards the Gryffindor table- (Y/n) sitting in between the twins as Angelina and Lee sat across from them.

"You're late," Ron pointed out as he shoved more food into his mouth.

"Oh really Ronickles we had no idea," Fred said taking a seat and filling his plate up.