activities

When we woke up, our beds were very messy. I woke up a little bit before Avery so I got up and lugged myself to the washroom to brush my teeth and go pee. The washroom is so nice, like it's not that big but, it's a good size.

When I got out of the bathroom, Avery was sitting up right on her bed and scratching her head, which looked like a birds nest.

"you're looking fire this morning." I said to her and smiled.

"ha-ha very funny y/n." Avery said and dropped on the floor to go to the washroom.

I got my outfit for the day and waited for Avery so we could head downstairs for continental breakfast. I'm pretty sure it was a buffet. We headed over to the elarator and we got to the place were they were serving breakfast. we went over to the table that the group was already at, but it was only izzie and Louis' parents.

"goodmorning, girls. you can get some things to eat." Louis' mom said to us.

Avery and I both said, "morning." and then we went to the tables where the the food was.

I got some scrambled eggs and some fruits and just other soost that you world normally you find at a breakfast buffet. A few minutes later Louis and Will dragged their feet to the table where were sitting at.

They get their breakfast, and ate pretty quickly, so we could head out and look what stores restaurants and just places and just in general what was around the hotel. We stopped at some shops and looked at some restuarant menus, and while that was going on Izzie and I were talking about Louis.

"so what were the embaressing things that you were going to tell me about louis." I asked Izzie.

Izzie laughed and said, "this one time when we were little louis woke up in the middle of the night and knocked on my door. then he was like izzie i wet the bed.."

I literally had to stop walking for a little because I was laughing so much, "omg then what happened?" I asked.

"well i helped him and went back to his bedroom with him to change the bedsheets, the room was so stanky oh my god." Izzie half said half laughed.

She told me about a couple other stories, one where he got stuck on a fence by his undies. After walking around for quite a while we went back to the hotel and put on our ski and snowboarding things. Since I already know how to ski I decided this time I would snowboard, and Louis said he would help me. Avery just sucks at sports in genral so shes sticking with ski's. We all met in the hotel lobby and Louis' mom got the car from the parking garage so that we could go to the ski resort at the Cypress mountain.

"are y'all excited!" Will said.

"obviously." Louis said.

So when we got to the place, and I jumped out of the car and went to help get the bags of ski's and goggles. When I went to grab something and the ski bags almost fell on me but Avery and Louis ran over to me to help me.

"thanks." I said.

We went to the building where there was a cafeteria and seats to put our boots on. We got lockers to put our bags and we got on our boots on and cluncked over to the place to get our ski tag. Once we got  the tags and smacked them onto our jackets we headed over to the baby hills to practice. Because I have barely a clue on how to snowboard, and I will fall on my ass.

"louis you go ahead of me, these magic carpets scare me, the amount of times i've fell-" I said.

Louis scooted in front of me and got onto the carpet. Then I followed behind him, then Avery, and Will. We got to the top and Louis taught me how to stop by moving the board horizontally, and just basic things. Louis went in front of me to help me snowboard down.

"oh my god." I half scream because I fucking fell just had I suspected. my my

"you good?" Avery says on the other side collapsed on the floor with one of her ski's not even attached to her.

"ye i'm just a little really bad at this right now." I shout back, while Louis helped me get back up. 

As I went up and down the hill, I slowly got the hang of it, and so did avery. So we all decided to go to the bigger mountain sides. We walk/slided over to the ski lifts. It seated four people so I told Avery how we were gonna get on it so she doesn't plument to her death. We got on safely and landed on the other side a bit wonky, but still we made it. And thats all that matters at this point.

"Omg great job Ave, you didn't die!" I say sarcastically.

Avery looks at me and said, "wow thanks for the compliment."

"come on guys your blocking up the whole system." Will said as he left to go to the middle of the hill where we would go down.

I looked down and it was pretty high, but like not that high that I couldn't see the bottom. I slowly zig-zagged across the the hill down so that I wouldn't go down that fast. We went on the hill a couple more times, until we were exhausted and went back to the building with the cafeteria and got some hot chocolate. Louis' parents came back from the long trails a couple minutes later. Once we had pretty much were done with sking and snowboarding today we went and got our bags and headed back over to the car to go to a local restaurant near the hotel.

We talked about what we were gonna do after we got home, and just the most random things you could think of. We got back to the hotel tired af, and then I got a text from Louis telling me to meet him in the park beside the hotel. I got up and dressed because I looked like a bag of shit, literally.

fit~

I was only gonna be out for a little I thought so I just put on a light vest

I was only gonna be out for a little I thought so I just put on a light vest. I went to the elevator, got down and suddenly I saw Louis' parents at the bar in the reaturant, so I had to run the the front door to get out, because I didn't feel like getting caught. I turned left to the park, and when I turned the corner to see fairy lights and some candles on the ground.

"woah, this is so cool, when did you have time to do all this." I ask turning and looking all around me.

Then Louis appears, with his hands in his pocket and walks over to me. I give him a big hug.

"what's all this for?!" I ask Louis.

"eh, just a little something, because i wanna ask you something." Louis says, and then gives me a big smile, showing all his front teeth.

"yea shore, shoot me." I say, and point finger guns at him, and wink.

Louis takes a deep breath.. innn, outttt.. damn he really be dragging this out.

"y/n my dumbo, will you be my girlfriend?"